Stray Journeys - Beetham (North Island)
- US $ 798
- +5 Destinations
- New Zealand North Island
- Visit the famous Cathedral Cove
- Learn about Maori art forms and rituals
- Travel to the spectacular Huka Falls
- Hike the beautiful Tongariro Crossing
- Age range
- 18 to 70 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Lodge, Hut
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- AdamWritten on January 28, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Sweet as. This was my first time on a tour like this and it was amazing. I cannot recommend it enough. Saw so much in such a little amount of time, it was great. Our guide Moose was extremely knowledgeable and fun to hang out with. I could not ask for... Read more
- NatalieWritten on December 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I loved every bit of the tour. I usually plan my trips alone, so I took a leap by doing a group tour. It was the perfect size (there were around 19 of us) and sharing a room with 3-4 people was fine. Most of the rooms were excellent - some were a little... Read more
- JFJanetWritten on December 5, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall the tour was wonderful! Met a lot of great people and was really lucky with the weather. The tour started off a little rough, with everyone seemingly having a different itinary and mix communication. But our guide/driver, did her best to sort things... Read more
- AHAfshanWritten on May 3, 20183.5 - Good
We picked this tour because of the activities they offered. The pick up time for tour worked with our schedule. We could only take off of work for more than one week and many tours offered were longer. Our guide was amazing! We enjoyed the places we went.Show detailed ratingsStray Travel commented on this reviewKia Ora Afshan - We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your tour with us around the North Island :) Hopefully you'll be able to come back for a longer period of time in future - we'd love to show you the South Island!
- EltonWritten on January 29, 20184.0 - Good
I liked almost everything in the trip. The exception was the day at Blue Duck Station. The place is boring, with bad acommodations and the way to get there is very unpleasant. I would rather to do something else than that.Show detailed ratingsStray Travel commented on this reviewKia ora Elton! Thank you for sharing your feedback. So many people rank Blue Duck Station as the highlight of their North Island trip, but we understand it's not to everyone's tastes. It's good to hear you enjoyed everything else!
- KKKandaceWritten on July 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide was very infomative and knowledgeable. He was friendly and funny.
- KKKandaceWritten on July 7, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour turned out to be one of the best trips I have ever taken!! I was a little nervous that we wouldn't get picked up since we were the only people being picked up at that certain location, but our tour guide, Seagull, turned up on time and it was... Read more
- KimWritten on April 6, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip was awesome. Great tour group size allowing everyone to get to know each other. The guide was informative but not too pushy making it easy to get to know each other without pressure
- SASethWritten on April 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was without a doubt one of the best experiences of my life. I recently quit my job and decided to travel for a while (alone), and I was looking for a tour where I could meet people while also covering a lot of ground. Stray did not disappoint. I did... Read more
- K(KaitlynWritten on March 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Stray was one of the best travel experiences of my life. I searched for months for the perfect tour, and this one fit like a glove on paper, and in real life. I would recommend this tour to anyone of any age. The destinations were great, the activities were... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- AUCKLAND TO HAHEI (COROMANDEL)
- HAHEI TO ROTORUA
- FULL DAY IN ROTORUA
- ROTORUA TO NATIONAL PARK
- NATIONAL PARK TO BLUE DUCK STATION
- BLUE DUCK STATION TO WELLINGTON
- WELLINGTON TO AUCKLAND
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this include airfare?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
How does the tour go from Wellington to Auckland?
The tour operator will use a bus.
Is this tour strictly for passengers younger than 50 years old?
The ages shown on our website (for this operator) simply act as a guide, but there is no maximum age limit in place.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Kate19th November 2018
Stray Journeys - Beetham (North Island)
- WednesdayFeb 27, 2019from Auckland7 DaysTuesdayMar 5, 2019to Auckland0 seats leftUSD $798Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayMar 6, 2019from Auckland7 DaysTuesdayMar 12, 2019to Auckland0 seats leftUSD $798Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayMar 13, 2019from Auckland7 DaysTuesdayMar 19, 2019to Auckland5 seats leftUSD $798
- WednesdayMar 20, 2019from Auckland7 DaysTuesdayMar 26, 2019to Auckland5 seats leftUSD $798
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from Auckland7 DaysTuesdayApr 2, 2019to Auckland5 seats leftUSD $798
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Auckland7 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Auckland5 seats leftUSD $798
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from Auckland7 DaysTuesdayApr 16, 2019to Auckland5 seats leftUSD $798
- WednesdayApr 17, 2019from Auckland7 DaysTuesdayApr 23, 2019to Auckland5 seats leftUSD $798
- WednesdayApr 24, 2019from Auckland7 DaysTuesdayApr 30, 2019to Auckland5 seats leftUSD $798
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Auckland7 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to Auckland5 seats leftUSD $798
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Auckland.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Stray Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 15 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 March 2019 the full payment of $798 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 15 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $798 for Stray Journeys - Beetham (North Island), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stray Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Stray Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 93 km
- Hahei (New Zealand)
- 150 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 132 km
- Tongariro National Park (New Zealand)
- 44 km
- Whakahoro (New Zealand)
- 244 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 494 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $798 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,276 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 82 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 15 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Stray Journeys - Beetham (North Island) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Stray Journeys - Beetham (North Island)