Stray Journeys - Sheppard (National)
- Rather Poor
- PMPettavinoWritten on March 10, 20174.0 - GoodI travelled with Stray Journeys, the Shepard Tour, 21 days, and I had a great time. I think it was the best way for me to discover NZ, travelling by myself, all the while making new friends and having an amazing guide. I feel I know NZ now, and would like to come back and see and do more of what I discovered I liked most.Show detailed ratings
- MmariaWritten on August 27, 20164.0 - GoodStray is a fantastic company to travel with. It is completely hassle free and drivers are really helpful. Perfect for lone travellers who still want to do their own thing but enjoy the company of like minded people. Stay at some fantastic accomodation which is well of the back packer track.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- AUCKLAND TO PAIHIA
- PAIHIA TO HOKIANGA
- HOKIANGA TO AUCKLAND
- AUCKLAND TO HAHEI (COROMANDEL)
- HAHEI TO ROTORUA
- FULL DAY IN ROTORUA
- ROTORUA TO NATIONAL PARK
- NATIONAL PARK TO BLUE DUCK STATION
- BLUE DUCK STATION TO WELLINGTON
- WELLINGTON (VIA PICTON) TO ABEL TASMAN
- FULL DAY IN ABEL TASMAN
- ABEL TASMAN TO FRANZ JOSEF
- FULL DAY IN FRANZ JOSEF
- FRANZ JOSEF TO MAKARORA
- MAKARORA TO DOUBTFUL SOUND
- DOUBTFUL SOUND TO QUEENSTOWN
- TWO FULL DAYS IN QUEENSTOWN
- QUEENSTOWN TO MOUNT COOK
- MOUNT COOK TO CHRISTCHURCH
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What type of accommodation is provided on this tour?
The base price is for quad share accommodation. At Whakahoro standard accommodation is six share.
Is it possible to upgrade the accommodation?
You can upgrade your accommodation to a single or twin/double private room (select this option when booking) however upgrades are subject to availability. Twin/Double upgrades are based on two people sharing and can only be booked if you are travelling with a companion.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
Stray Journeys - Sheppard (National)
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Auckland20 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to Christchurch5 seats leftUSD $2,803
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Auckland20 DaysFridayOct 26, 2018to Christchurch5 seats leftUSD $2,803
- SundayOct 14, 2018from Auckland20 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Christchurch5 seats leftUSD $2,803
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Auckland20 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Christchurch5 seats leftUSD $2,803
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Auckland20 DaysFridayNov 16, 2018to Christchurch5 seats leftUSD $2,803
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Auckland20 DaysFridayNov 23, 2018to Christchurch5 seats leftUSD $2,803
- SundayNov 11, 2018from Auckland20 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Christchurch5 seats leftUSD $2,803
- SundayNov 18, 2018from Auckland20 DaysFridayDec 7, 2018to Christchurch5 seats leftUSD $2,803
- SundayNov 25, 2018from Auckland20 DaysFridayDec 14, 2018to Christchurch5 seats leftUSD $2,803
- SundayDec 2, 2018from Auckland20 DaysFridayDec 21, 2018to Christchurch5 seats leftUSD $2,803
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Auckland is the starting point and Christchurch is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 35% to confirm this Stray Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 October 2018 the full payment of $2,803 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2803 for Stray Journeys - Sheppard (National), but the deposit of 35% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stray Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Stray Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 185 km
- Paihia (New Zealand)
- 68 km
- Opononi (New Zealand)
- 263 km
- Hahei (New Zealand)
- 150 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 132 km
- Tongariro National Park (New Zealand)
- 44 km
- Whakahoro (New Zealand)
- 244 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 65 km
- Picton (New Zealand)
- 95 km
- Abel Tasman NP (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,803 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 950 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 67 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Stray Journeys - Sheppard (National) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Stray Journeys - Sheppard (National)