Stray Journeys - Sheppard (National)
- US $ 2,698
- Age range
- 18 to 50 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Mini-coach, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- MmariaWritten on August 27, 20164.0 - GoodStray is a fantastic company to travel with. It is completely hassle free and drivers are really helpful. Perfect for lone travellers who still want to do their own thing but enjoy the company of like minded people. Stay at some fantastic accomodation which is well of the back packer track.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- AUCKLAND TO PAIHIA
- PAIHIA TO OPONONI
- OPONONI TO AUCKLAND
- AUCKLAND TO HAHEI (COROMANDEL)
- HAHEI TO ROTORUA
- ROTORUA TO WHAKAHORO
- WHAKAHORO TO NATIONAL PARK
- NATIONAL PARK TO WELLINGTON
- WELLINGTON (VIA PICTON) TO ABEL TASMAN
- FULL DAY IN ABEL TASMAN
- ABEL TASMAN TO HANMER SPRINGS
- HANMER SPRINGS TO CHRISTCHURCH
- CHRISTCHURCH TO FRANZ JOSEF
- FULL DAY AT FRANZ JOSEF
- FRANZ JOSEF TO MAKARORA
- MAKARORA TO DOUBTFUL SOUND
- DOUBTFUL SOUND TO QUEENSTOWN
- TWO FULL DAYS QUEENSTOWN
- QUEENSTOWN TO MOUNT COOK
- MOUNT COOK TO CHRISTCHURCH
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 1, 2016
What type of accommodation is provided on this tour?
The base price is for quad share accommodation. At Whakahoro standard accommodation is six share.
- September 1, 2016
Is it possible to upgrade the accommodation?
You can upgrade your accommodation to a single or twin/double private room (select this option when booking) however upgrades are subject to availability. Twin/Double upgrades are based on two people sharing and can only be booked if you are travelling with a companion.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Auckland is the starting point and Christchurch is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 35% to confirm this Stray Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $2,698 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2698 for Stray Journeys - Sheppard (National), but the deposit of 35% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stray Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Stray Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 185 km
- Paihia (New Zealand)
- 68 km
- Opononi (New Zealand)
- 263 km
- Hahei (New Zealand)
- 150 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 149 km
- Whakahoro (New Zealand)
- 44 km
- Tongariro National Park (New Zealand)
- 242 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 65 km
- Picton (New Zealand)
- 95 km
- Abel Tasman NP (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,698 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 827 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Stray Journeys - Sheppard (National) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Stray Journeys - Sheppard (National)