Stray Journeys - Sheppard (National)
- US $ 2,874
- Rather Poor
- PMPettavinoWritten on March 10, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I travelled with Stray Journeys, the Shepard Tour, 21 days, and I had a great time. I think it was the best way for me to discover NZ, travelling by myself, all the while making new friends and having an amazing guide. I feel I know NZ now, and would like... Read more
- MmariaWritten on August 27, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Stray is a fantastic company to travel with. It is completely hassle free and drivers are really helpful. Perfect for lone travellers who still want to do their own thing but enjoy the company of like minded people. Stay at some fantastic accomodation... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- AUCKLAND TO PAIHIA
- PAIHIA TO HOKIANGA
- HOKIANGA TO AUCKLAND
- AUCKLAND TO HAHEI (COROMANDEL)
- HAHEI TO ROTORUA
- FULL DAY IN ROTORUA
- ROTORUA TO NATIONAL PARK
- NATIONAL PARK TO BLUE DUCK STATION
- BLUE DUCK STATION TO WELLINGTON
- WELLINGTON (VIA PICTON) TO ABEL TASMAN
- FULL DAY IN ABEL TASMAN
- ABEL TASMAN TO FRANZ JOSEF
- FULL DAY IN FRANZ JOSEF
- FRANZ JOSEF TO MAKARORA
- MAKARORA TO DOUBTFUL SOUND
- DOUBTFUL SOUND TO QUEENSTOWN
- TWO FULL DAYS IN QUEENSTOWN
- QUEENSTOWN TO MOUNT COOK
- MOUNT COOK TO CHRISTCHURCH
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What type of accommodation is provided on this tour?
The base price is for quad share accommodation. At Whakahoro standard accommodation is six share.
Is it possible to upgrade the accommodation?
You can upgrade your accommodation to a single or twin/double private room (select this option when booking) however upgrades are subject to availability. Twin/Double upgrades are based on two people sharing and can only be booked if you are travelling with a companion.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Kate19th November 2018
Stray Journeys - Sheppard (National)
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Auckland20 DaysFridayFeb 15, 2019to Christchurch5 seats leftUSD $2,874
- SundayFeb 3, 2019from Auckland20 DaysFridayFeb 22, 2019to Christchurch0 seats leftUSD $2,874Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from Auckland20 DaysFridayMar 1, 2019to ChristchurchOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,874
- SundayFeb 17, 2019from Auckland20 DaysFridayMar 8, 2019to ChristchurchOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,874
- SundayFeb 24, 2019from Auckland20 DaysFridayMar 15, 2019to Christchurch5 seats leftUSD $2,874
- SundayMar 3, 2019from Auckland20 DaysFridayMar 22, 2019to Christchurch0 seats leftUSD $2,874Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMar 10, 2019from Auckland20 DaysFridayMar 29, 2019to Christchurch5 seats leftUSD $2,874
- SundayMar 17, 2019from Auckland20 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to Christchurch5 seats leftUSD $2,874
- SundayMar 24, 2019from Auckland20 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Christchurch5 seats leftUSD $2,874
- SundayMar 31, 2019from Auckland20 DaysFridayApr 19, 2019to Christchurch5 seats leftUSD $2,874
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Auckland is the starting point and Christchurch is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Stray Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 15 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 February 2019 the full payment of $2,874 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 15 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2874 for Stray Journeys - Sheppard (National), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stray Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Stray Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 185 km
- Paihia (New Zealand)
- 68 km
- Opononi (New Zealand)
- 263 km
- Hahei (New Zealand)
- 150 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 132 km
- Tongariro National Park (New Zealand)
- 44 km
- Whakahoro (New Zealand)
- 244 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 65 km
- Picton (New Zealand)
- 95 km
- Abel Tasman NP (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,874 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,280 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 81 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 15 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Stray Journeys - Sheppard (National) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Stray Journeys - Sheppard (National)