Gold Rush Trail: 17 Days Anchorage - Calgary
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,221
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Enjoy an Overland Ride through BC and the Yukon
- Spot Black Bears and Grizzlies
- Experience the culture of the First Nation
- Strike it rich and try yourself in Gold Panning
- Age range
- 10 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Start in Anchorage and end in Calgary! With the overland truck tour Gold Rush Trail: 17 Days Anchorage - Calgary, you have a 17 day tour package taking you through Anchorage, USA and 9 other destinations in North America. Gold Rush Trail: 17 Days Anchorage - Calgary includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Infinite Adventures:Write a review
- Steve's review about another Infinite Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentThe guides were more then expected not guides only. Nat, Dave and Aaron have made almost everything possible. I had not ... Read more
- Paul Riley's review about another Infinite Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentInfinite Adventures, Gold Rush tour is exactly what it is... a fun filed action packed ad... Read more
- Lori Ryan's review about another Infinite Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentWe added 6 days of the Calgary to Anchorage trip on to the Las Vegas to Calgary trip making it a nice contrast with the ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1:
- Day 2:
- Day 3-4:
- Day 5-6:
- Days 7:
- Day 8:
- Day 9:
- Day 10:
- Day 11:
- Day 12-13:
- Day 14:
- Days 15-16:
- Day 17:
- Bears in Alaska
- Alaska in a converted school bus
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarUSA and Canada
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Anchorage is the starting point and Calgary is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Infinite Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $2,221 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2221 for Gold Rush Trail: 17 Days Anchorage - Calgary, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Infinite Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Infinite Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,862 km.
- Anchorage (USA)
- 428 km
- Tok (USA)
- 193 km
- Dawson City (Canada)
- 434 km
- Whitehorse (Canada)
- 130 km
- Teslin Lake (Canada)
- 508 km
- Meziadin Lake (Canada)
- 807 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 92 km
- Columbian Icefields (Canada)
- 164 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 107 km
- Calgary (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,221 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,561 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Gold Rush Trail: 17 Days Anchorage - Calgary via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1,641 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours