Gold Rush Trail: 17 Days Calgary - Anchorage
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,221
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Explore Banff National Park
- Spot black bears and grizzlies
- Learn about the First Nations' culture
- Try your hand at gold panning
- Age range
- 18 to 86 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Overland Truck
Start in Calgary and end in Anchorage! With the overland truck tour Gold Rush Trail: 17 Days Calgary - Anchorage, you have a 17 day tour package taking you through Calgary, Canada and 10 other destinations in North America. Gold Rush Trail: 17 Days Calgary - Anchorage is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- SSteveWritten on September 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe guides were more then expected not guides only. Nat, Dave and Aaron have made almost everything possible. I had not the feeling that this is their work. For me, it was like travelling with Friends!Show detailed ratingsInfinite Adventures commented on this reviewThanks, Steve! We love our job and I had great fun hiking with you! Hopefully see you soon again!
- PRPaulWritten on July 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentInfinite Adventures, Gold Rush tour is exactly what it is... a fun filed action packed adventure through the Canadian West. I absolutely loved everyday. We saw all the old gold mining towns and Banff, Jasper. We were treated with over 10 black bear sightings, and a few grizzles not to mention the bald eagles! I cant wait to do the lower 48 with Dave and Nat from infinite adventures it was truly an adventure of a lifetime ill never forgot. They welcomed me onto the tour with open arms and you get the real family feel. RileyShow detailed ratingsInfinite Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for your comments! We had a blast ourselves and I cannot believe we got some snow in the Canadian Rockies - fortunately the next day was better and we got to do it all over again:)
- LRLoriWritten on June 28, 20165.0 - ExcellentWe added 6 days of the Calgary to Anchorage trip on to the Las Vegas to Calgary trip making it a nice contrast with the desserts of the USA and Yellowstone. Awesome scenery around Banff and Jasper with sightings of bears and other animals. Natalie & Dave are awesome tour leaders who go out of their way to make it a trip of a lifetime for everyone on board. The converted school bus works really well, tents were good even when we had light snow overnight, excellent choice of campsites throughout the trip and a variety of activities and hikes to suit all abilities. We would love to do the rest of the trip all the way to Alaska at some stage in the future and would certainly go with Dave & Natalie again.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Calagary
Day 2-3: Banff/Lake Louise
Day 4: Icefields Parkway
Day 5-6: Jasper
Day 7: Yellowhead Highway
Day 8: 'Ksan Historical Village
Day 9: Meziadin Junction
Day 10: Cassiar Highway
Day 11: Teslin
Day 12-13: Whitehorse
Day 14-15: Dawson City
Day 16: Tok
Day 17: Anchorage
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Bears in Alaska
- Alaska in a converted school bus
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Calgary is the starting point and Anchorage is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Infinite Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $2,221 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2221 for Gold Rush Trail: 17 Days Calgary - Anchorage, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Infinite Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Infinite Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,870 km.
- Calgary (Canada)
- 107 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 52 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 114 km
- Columbian Icefields (Canada)
- 92 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 813 km
- Meziadin Lake (Canada)
- 508 km
- Teslin Lake (Canada)
- 130 km
- Whitehorse (Canada)
- 434 km
- Dawson City (Canada)
- 193 km
- Tok (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,221 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,561 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Gold Rush Trail: 17 Days Calgary - Anchorage via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Gold Rush Trail: 17 Days Calgary - Anchorage