Las Vegas to Anchorage - 58 Days Overland
- Our saving
- US $ 4,355
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Las Vegas
- Enjoy an epic overland trip from Las Vegas to Alaska
- Travel in style in a converted school bus
- Hike and Explore the National Parks
- Explore the Grand Canyon
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
Start in Las Vegas and end in Anchorage! With the overland truck tour Las Vegas to Anchorage - 58 Days Overland, you have a 58 day tour package taking you through Las Vegas, USA and 20 other destinations in North America. Las Vegas to Anchorage - 58 Days Overland includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- CAChristineWritten on August 14, 20165.0 - ExcellentLas Vegas to Anchorage, 58 days Overland We have just completed the Las Vegas to Anchorage, 58 days Overland with Infinite Adventures. The time passed so quickly, which is always a good sign that the trip was great. We were amazed at how much Dave, Natalie and Aaron crammed into those 58 days. The carefully planned itinerary included hiking, sea kayaking, canoeing, wild life viewing, even a night out at Diamond Tooth Gerties in the Yukon. Along the way we saw bears, wolves, coyotes, moose, orcas, humpback whales, sea lions, sea otters and several bald and golden eagles. The scenery along the route was stunning and at times epic, from the deserts and canyons to the mountains, fjords and glaciers. Each day was a different experience and each place we visited was amazing and memorable. Dave, Natalie and Aaron went out of their way to ensure that we had a fantastic holiday. Their experience and passion for adventure travel along with their knowledge of the area makes this tour a special adventure.Show detailed ratingsInfinite Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much! We loved having you with us for the journey up north! Hope you see you again soon.
- DDaveWritten on July 11, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis is no better experience than traveling overland with Infinite Adventures. Two fantastic guides with tons of energy and excitement to show you the wilderness of North America. The 58-day trip was everything I could ask for and more. From majestic mountains to all the coolest animals, Nat and Dave were so much fun to be around along with my fellow travelers. Our overland vehicle, ATKA, a retrofitted school bus, was the perfect transport that spacious and comfortable. I will recommend traveling with Infinite Adventures to all my friends and family.Show detailed ratings
- JBJudyWritten on July 11, 20164.5 - ExcellentHad a fantastic trip with Nat and Dave last year. Saw an amazing amount of wildlife. Dave has to be the best spotter of wildlife. People we know come back from Alaska only having seen a couple of bears, we saw heaps.Show detailed ratingsInfinite Adventures commented on this reviewthanks Judy, we had such a great time with you both and as you know: Seeing animals is our passion and we can't get enough of it! We have a new spotting scope now we are trying to find wolves in Yellowstone and up in Alaska!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-2: LAS VEGAS
Day 3-4: GRAND CANYON
Day 5: Paria Canyon Ranch
Day 6-7: Zion National Park
- Day 8: Monument Valley
- Day 9-11: Arches National Park
Day 12-13: Salt Lake City
Day 14: Jackson
Day 15-17: Yellowstone National Park
Day 18-19: Big Sky Country
Day 20-21: Calgary
- Day 22-23: Banff/Lake Louise
- Day 24: Icefields Parkway
- Day 25-26: Jasper
- Day 27: Yellowhead Highway
- Day 28: 'Ksan Historical Village
- Day 29: Meziadin Junction
- Day 30: Cassiar Highway
- Day 31: Teslin
- Day 32-33: Whitehorse
- Day 34-35: Dawson City
- Day 36: Tok
- Day 37-39: Anchorage
Day 40-42: Seward
Day 43: Homer
Day 44-45: Adventure Camp
Day 46: Hope
Day 47: Anchorage
Day 48-50: Denali National Park
Day 51-52: Maclaren River Lodge
Day 53-55: Wrangell/St Elias
Day 56-57: Valdez
- Day 58: Anchorage
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Bears in Alaska
- Alaska in a converted school bus
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarUSA and Canada
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Las Vegas is the starting point and Anchorage is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Infinite Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $4,355 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4355 for Las Vegas to Anchorage - 58 Days Overland, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Infinite Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Infinite Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 6,646 km.
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 285 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 165 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 262 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 198 km
- Arches National Park (USA)
- 299 km
- Salt Lake City (USA)
- 316 km
- Jackson Hole (USA)
- 112 km
- Yellowstone (USA)
- 773 km
- Calgary (Canada)
- 107 km
- Banff (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,355 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,550 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Las Vegas to Anchorage - 58 Days Overland via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Las Vegas to Anchorage - 58 Days Overland