Cycle Slovenia and the Parenzana
- Our saving
- US $ 1,745
- Discover stunning Slovenia, Europe's hidden gem
- Enjoy a spectacular cycle by Lake Bled
- Explore the awe-inspiring Škocjan Caves
- Visit the magnificent Sentinel of Istria
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Self-Guided, Bicycle, Discovery
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Ljubljana, transfer to Lake Bled, cycle around lake (15km/9.5mi)
- Day 2: Cycle to Kranjska Gora (37km/23mi), transfer to Bovec
- Day 3: Rafting on the Soca River then cycle to Kobarid (20km/12.5mi), taxi to Brda Wine region
- Day 4: Transfer to Škocjan Caves, visit caves then cycle to Trieste (51km/31.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle Parenzana trail to Portoroz, optional cycle to the beach (36-40km/22.5-25mi)
- Day 6: Cross the Croatian border and visit historic towns en route to Motovun (53km/33mi)
- Day 7: Cycle past olive groves and vineyards to Porec (33km/10.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Edward DAVIE's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
Fantastic tour for both ourselves and our eleven-year-old granddaughter. We met some wonderful people on board and the activities were most enjoyable. We particularly liked the river rafting and visit to the bee farm. The team at tour radar were most... Read more
- A TourRadar Traveller's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
Love the trip! Great mix of cycling and sailing
- Tracey S's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
What a great family trip. Plenty of activities to keep everyone happy but mixed up with enough time to relax. Fabulous weather and swimming off the boat everyday was a real treat for the kids. Everynight we docked in great ports to explore on foot. The... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Are meals included?
Selected meals are included as per the itinerary.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Simonetta7th July 2019
Cycle Slovenia and the Parenzana
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- FridayMay 1, 2020from Ljubljana8 DaysFridayMay 8, 2020to PorecOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,745Based on Twin
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Ljubljana8 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to PorecOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,745Based on Twin
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Ljubljana8 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to PorecOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,745Based on Twin
- MondayMay 4, 2020from Ljubljana8 DaysMondayMay 11, 2020to PorecOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,745Based on Twin
- TuesdayMay 5, 2020from Ljubljana8 DaysTuesdayMay 12, 2020to PorecOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,745Based on Twin
- WednesdayMay 6, 2020from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayMay 13, 2020to PorecOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,745Based on Twin
- ThursdayMay 7, 2020from Ljubljana8 DaysThursdayMay 14, 2020to PorecOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,745Based on Twin
- FridayMay 8, 2020from Ljubljana8 DaysFridayMay 15, 2020to PorecOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,745Based on Twin
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Ljubljana8 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to PorecOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,745Based on Twin
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Ljubljana8 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to PorecOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,745Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Ljubljana is the starting point and Porec is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 31 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 31 January 2020, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 47 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
- 28 km
- Kranjska Gora (Slovenia)
- 24 km
- Bovec (Slovenia)
- 10 km
- Kobarid (Slovenia)
- 33 km
- Nova Gorica (Slovenia)
- 56 km
- Skocjan Caves (Slovenia)
- 49 km
- Trieste (Slovenia)
- 12 km
- Koper (Slovenia)
- 12 km
- Portoroz (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,745 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,439 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,228 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours