Cycle Slovenia and the Parenzana
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 61:55:31
- Our saving
- US $ 1,834
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Discover stunning Slovenia, Europe's hidden gem
- Enjoy a spectacular cycle by Lake Bled
- Explore the awe-inspiring Škocjan Caves
- Visit the magnificent Sentinel of Istria
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Bicycle, Plane
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Tracey S's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat a great family trip. Plenty of activities to keep everyone happy but mixed up with enough time to relax. Fabulous... Read more
- Phil W's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentWe have just finished the Croatian Family Adventure and it was phenomenal. The beautiful San Snova ship was comfortabl... Read more
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Ljubljana, transfer to Lake Bled, cycle around lake (15km/9.5mi)
- Day 2: Cycle to Kranjska Gora (37km/23mi), transfer to Bovec
- Day 3: Rafting on the Soca River then cycle to Kobarid (20km/12.5mi), taxi to Brda Wine region
- Day 4: Transfer to Škocjan Caves, visit caves then cycle to Trieste (51km/31.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle Parenzana trail to Portoroz, optional cycle to the beach (36-40km/22.5-25mi)
- Day 6: Cross the Croatian border and visit historic towns en route to Motovun (53km/33mi)
- Day 7: Cycle past olive groves and vineyards to Porec (33km/10.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Cycle Slovenia and the Parenzana
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayMay 24, 2018from Ljubljana8 DaysThursdayMay 31, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$76USD $1,834Based on Twin Share
- FridayMay 25, 2018from Ljubljana8 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$76USD $1,834Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Ljubljana8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$76USD $1,834Based on Twin Share
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Ljubljana8 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$76USD $1,834Based on Twin Share
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Ljubljana8 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$76USD $1,834Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Ljubljana8 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$76USD $1,834Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Ljubljana8 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$76USD $1,834Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Ljubljana8 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$76USD $1,834Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Ljubljana8 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$76USD $1,834Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Ljubljana8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$76USD $1,834Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Ljubljana is the starting point and Porec is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $1,834 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1834 for Cycle Slovenia and the Parenzana, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 319 km.
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 47 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
- 28 km
- Kranjska Gora (Slovenia)
- 24 km
- Bovec (Slovenia)
- 10 km
- Kobarid (Slovenia)
- 33 km
- Nova Gorica (Slovenia)
- 56 km
- Skocjan Caves (Slovenia)
- 49 km
- Trieste (Slovenia)
- 12 km
- Koper (Slovenia)
- 12 km
- Portoroz (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,834 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycle Slovenia and the Parenzana via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,893 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours