The Camino - Part I
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 59:53:49
- Our saving
- US $ 768
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Biarritz and end in Estella! With the hiking & trekking tour The Camino - Part I, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Biarritz, France and 5 other destinations in Europe. The Camino - Part I is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Age range
- 25 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: St Jean de Port – Orisson - 12Km
- Day 2: Orisson – Burguete: - 18Km
- Day 3: Burguete – Zubiri: – 22Km
- Day 4: Zubiri - Pamplona – 21Km
- Day 5: Rest Day in Pamplona.
- Day 6: Pamplona to Puente La Reina. 21 KM
- Day 7: Puente La Reina - Estella - 21.9Km
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard17th December 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Camino - Part I
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from Biarritz8 DaysTuesdaySep 11, 2018to Estella10+ seats left$32USD $768
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Biarritz is the starting point and Estella is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Hilltoptreks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $768 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $768 for The Camino - Part I, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Hilltoptreks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Hilltoptreks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 136 km.
- Biarritz (France)
- 44 km
- Saint Jean Pied de Port (France)
- 21 km
- Burguete (Spain)
- 31 km
- Pamplona (Spain)
- 21 km
- Puente la Reina (Spain)
- 18 km
- Estella (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $768 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Camino - Part I via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,936 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours