The Camino - Part I
- Our saving
- US $ 737
- Anna Pyatnova's review about another Hilltoptreks tour4.5 - Excellent
I loved the tour very much! The hosts were very hospitable and friendly! The routes are picturesque and it was always clear where to go if you pay attention to the marks and other signs indicated in the itinerary. However I would recommend to make less... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: St Jean de Port to Hunto / Orisson - approx 12Km
Start point We will meet at Dublin Airport at departure, Dublin Airport, Arrivals Rd, Airport, Fingal, Ireland 08:00
- Day 2: Orisson to Burguete: - Approx 18Km
- Day 3: Burguete to Zubiri: approx 22Km
- Day 4: Zubiri - Pamplona approx 21Km
- Day 5: Rest Day in Pamplona.
- Day 6: Pamplona to Puente La Reina. 21 KM
- Day 7: Puente La Reina - Estella - 21.9Km
Day 8) Leave Estella and say goodbye to the Camino for now.
End point We will depart at Dublin Airport, Dublin Airport, Arrivals Rd, Airport, Fingal, Ireland 17:00
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
The Camino - Part I
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from Saint Jean Pied de Port8 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Estella10+ seats left$31USD $737
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Saint Jean Pied de Port8 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to Estella10+ seats left$31USD $737
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFrance and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Saint Jean Pied de Port is the starting point and Estella is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Hilltoptreks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 April 2019 the full payment of $737 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $737 for The Camino - Part I, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Hilltoptreks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Hilltoptreks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Saint Jean Pied de Port (France)
- 18 km
- Roncesvalles (Spain)
- 3 km
- Burguete (Spain)
- 15 km
- Zubiri (Spain)
- 17 km
- Pamplona (Spain)
- 21 km
- Puente la Reina (Spain)
- 18 km
- Estella (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $737 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,997 tours in Europe
- covered by 387 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Camino - Part I via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,534 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours