The Camino - Part I
- Our saving
- US $ 566
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: St Jean de Port to Hunto / Orisson - approx 12Km
Start point We will meet at Dublin Airport at departure, Dublin Airport, Arrivals Rd, Airport, Fingal, Ireland 08:00
- Day 2: Orisson to Burguete: - Approx 18Km
- Day 3: Burguete to Zubiri: approx 22Km
- Day 4: Zubiri - Pamplona approx 21Km
- Day 5: Rest Day in Pamplona.
- Day 6: Pamplona to Puente La Reina. 21 KM
- Day 7: Puente La Reina - Estella - 21.9Km
Day 8) Leave Estella and say goodbye to the Camino for now.
End point We will depart at Dublin Airport, Dublin Airport, Arrivals Rd, Airport, Fingal, Ireland 17:00
- Anna Pyatnova's review about another Hilltoptreks tour4.5 - Excellent
I loved the tour very much! The hosts were very hospitable and friendly! The routes are picturesque and it was always clear where to go if you pay attention to the marks and other signs indicated in the itinerary. However I would recommend to make less... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David17th July 2019
About the countries
- EuroFrance and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Saint Jean Pied de Port is the starting point and Estella is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Hilltoptreks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Hilltoptreks. Please familiarise yourself with the Hilltoptreks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Hilltoptreks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Hilltoptreks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Saint Jean Pied de Port (France)
- 18 km
- Roncesvalles (Spain)
- 3 km
- Burguete (Spain)
- 15 km
- Zubiri (Spain)
- 17 km
- Pamplona (Spain)
- 21 km
- Puente la Reina (Spain)
- 18 km
- Estella (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $566 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,219 tours in Europe
- covered by 522 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 31,526 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours