Cycle Bayeux to Mont St Michel
- Our saving
- US $ 1,542
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Shaun McMullen's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour that was supplemented by a varied group of hikers who got on well. Great option if you only have a week a... Read more
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellentwe did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent... Read more
- Janice Iredale's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentIt was wonderful The guide accommodation and food were amazing
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Bayeux
- Day 2: To landing beaches, Arromanches and the German battery (40 or 52km/25 or 32.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle via Omaha beach & the American cemetery to Carentan (61 or 68km/38 or 42mi)
- Day 4: Continue past dairy farms & marsh land to the sea at Agon-Coutainville (52km/32.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle either inland or via the coast to Granville (22 or 66km/13.5 or 41mi)
- Day 6: Cycle via the Abbey of La Lucerne to Avranches (48 or 62km/30 or 38.5mi)
- Day 7: Cycle to Mont St Michel, visit the bay & its Abbey on foot (28 or 38km/17.5 or 23.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
Cycle Bayeux to Mont St Michel
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Bayeux8 DaysMondayOct 29, 2018to St MaloOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,542Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Bayeux8 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to St MaloOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,542Based on Twin Share
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Bayeux8 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to St MaloOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,542Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Bayeux is the starting point and St Malo is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $1,542 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1542 for Cycle Bayeux to Mont St Michel, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Bayeux (France)
- 39 km
- Carentan (France)
- 58 km
- Granville (France)
- 24 km
- Avranches (France)
- 12 km
- Mont St-Michel (France)
- 20 km
- Dol-de-Bretagne (France)
- 23 km
- St Malo (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,542 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycle Bayeux to Mont St Michel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,934 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours