Highlights of the Camino Primitivo
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,077
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Oviedo and end in Lugo! With the self-guided tour Highlights of the Camino Primitivo, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Oviedo, Spain and 15 other destinations in Spain. Highlights of the Camino Primitivo includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Nicola's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...d them, and I am planning to use them again for my next European trip.UTracks Read more
- Michael Melichar's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentI walked the Camino de Santiago from Leon to Santiago and it was amongst the most memorable travel experiences of my lif... Read more
- G Cheung's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...iers and the self-guided maps and guides provided were easy to follow.UTracks Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Oviedo
- Day 2: Through the countryside to Puerma & Grado, transfer to Sama de Grado (22km/13.7mi)
- Day 3: Transfer to La Espina and walk to Tineo (11km/6.8mi)
- Day 4: Cross forests and woodlands to Campiello (14km/8.7mi)
- Day 5: Walk the High Route from La Mortera to El Palo and Berducedo (8km/5mi)
- Day 6: Descend via woodlands and a dam to Grandas de Salime (15km/9.3mi)
- Day 7: Transfer to Fonsagrada, walk Poboa to Paradavella, transfer to O Cadavo (15km/9.3mi)
- Day 8: Walk through quintessential Galician countryside and transfer to Lugo (18km/11.2mi)
- Day 9: Trip concludes
- Walking the Camino de Santiago
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Highlights of the Camino Primitivo
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Oviedo9 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to LugoOnly 2 seats left$33USD $1,077
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Oviedo9 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to LugoOnly 2 seats left$33USD $1,077
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Oviedo9 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to LugoOnly 2 seats left$33USD $1,077
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Oviedo9 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to LugoOnly 2 seats left$33USD $1,077
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Oviedo9 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to LugoOnly 2 seats left$33USD $1,077
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Oviedo9 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to LugoOnly 2 seats left$33USD $1,077
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Oviedo9 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to LugoOnly 2 seats left$33USD $1,077
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Oviedo9 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to LugoOnly 2 seats left$33USD $1,077
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Oviedo9 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to LugoOnly 2 seats left$33USD $1,077
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Oviedo9 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to LugoOnly 2 seats left$33USD $1,077
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Oviedo is the starting point and Lugo is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $1,077 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1077 for Highlights of the Camino Primitivo, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 264 km.
- Oviedo (Spain)
- 15 km
- Puerma (Spain)
- 5 km
- Grado (Spain)
- 9 km
- Sama de Grado (Spain)
- 27 km
- La Espina (Spain)
- 9 km
- Tineo (Spain)
- 5 km
- Obona (Spain)
- 48 km
- Campiello (Spain)
- 17 km
- La Mortera (Spain)
- 59 km
- Berducedo (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,077 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Highlights of the Camino Primitivo via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours