Highlights of the Camino Primitivo
- Our saving
- US $ 1,077
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Oviedo and end in Lugo! With the self-guided tour Highlights of the Camino Primitivo, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Oviedo, Spain and 15 other destinations in Spain. Highlights of the Camino Primitivo includes more.
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThis trip was very, very good. The bikes were of very good quality anf were weel-maintained. All the equipment provide... Read more
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentWe couldn't have ask for a better self-guided walking tour. Our taxi for our transfer from Oviedo train station to Aren... Read more
- Nicola's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...d them, and I am planning to use them again for my next European trip.UTracks Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Oviedo
- Day 2: Through the countryside to Puerma & Grado, transfer to Sama de Grado (22km/13.7mi)
- Day 3: Transfer to La Espina and walk to Tineo (11km/6.8mi)
- Day 4: Cross forests and woodlands to Campiello (14km/8.7mi)
- Day 5: Walk the High Route from La Mortera to El Palo and Berducedo (8km/5mi)
- Day 6: Descend via woodlands and a dam to Grandas de Salime (15km/9.3mi)
- Day 7: Transfer to Fonsagrada, walk Poboa to Paradavella, transfer to O Cadavo (15km/9.3mi)
- Day 8: Walk through quintessential Galician countryside and transfer to Lugo (18km/11.2mi)
- Day 9: Trip concludes
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Walking the Camino de Santiago
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Highlights of the Camino Primitivo
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Oviedo9 DaysTuesdayOct 30, 2018to LugoOnly 2 seats left$33USD $1,077
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Oviedo9 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to LugoOnly 2 seats left$33USD $1,077
- WednesdayOct 24, 2018from Oviedo9 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to LugoOnly 2 seats left$33USD $1,077
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Oviedo9 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to LugoOnly 2 seats left$33USD $1,077
- FridayOct 26, 2018from Oviedo9 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to LugoOnly 2 seats left$33USD $1,077
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Oviedo9 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to LugoOnly 2 seats left$33USD $1,077
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Oviedo9 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to LugoOnly 2 seats left$33USD $1,077
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Oviedo9 DaysTuesdayNov 6, 2018to LugoOnly 2 seats left$33USD $1,077
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Oviedo9 DaysWednesdayNov 7, 2018to LugoOnly 2 seats left$33USD $1,077
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Oviedo9 DaysThursdayNov 8, 2018to LugoOnly 2 seats left$33USD $1,077
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Oviedo is the starting point and Lugo is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $1,077 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1077 for Highlights of the Camino Primitivo, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 264 km.
- Oviedo (Spain)
- 15 km
- Puerma (Spain)
- 5 km
- Grado (Spain)
- 9 km
- Sama de Grado (Spain)
- 27 km
- La Espina (Spain)
- 9 km
- Tineo (Spain)
- 5 km
- Obona (Spain)
- 48 km
- Campiello (Spain)
- 17 km
- La Mortera (Spain)
- 59 km
- Berducedo (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,077 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Highlights of the Camino Primitivo via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,934 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours