France - Best of Normandy Cycling Tour
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 12:01:16
- Our saving
- US $ 1,423
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Rather Poor
- BPBrinkleyWritten on September 27, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis was a great trip. Our support, CiCi, was just fabulous. The accommodations were perfect and the recommendations for meals as well. They did a great job in allowing us to enjoy the trip but not be overburdened with activities [we wanted to bike] and a tight schedule.Show detailed ratings
- LFLucileWritten on September 27, 20165.0 - ExcellentWe had a fabulous trip. Our guide was outstanding. SiSi was very well informed on the area and knew great restaurants for us to go to eat. She was very accommodating and made reservations for our group of 15 and made sure we had tables together. I became ill half way through the trip and had to finish the trip in the support van. Sisi took me to a doctor and a pharmacy for medicines. Thank goodness we had the support van. The countryside was gorgeous and the hotels were nice. A very memorable trip. Loved staying at Le Grand Hard. Jo was wonderful and made us all feel at home.Show detailed ratings
- KEKatherineWritten on July 1, 20163.5 - GoodThis was a great trip. The routing and local support were excellent. The hotels were nice, clean and with helpful staff.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 30, 20153.0 - AverageGPS-was helpful when the cue sheets were confusing. At times the route on the GPS didn't match the cue sheet route.Batteries went flat rather quickly, we were given spares which was helpful. Cue sheet- Generally good, 3-4 times instructions were wrong. e.g. stating to turn right, and the road was actually on the left. Other instructions confusing with some English translation errors.Some important details left out, e.g. road narrows to a dirt track around the back of a house, before coming out to the bitumen. Was confusing for us as we thought we were on the wrong road. The cue sheets need reviewing carefully.Some imaginative guess work required for the directions. We did a Pure Adventures self guided tour in Provence in 2008.The tour was interesting in regard to the World War 2 history and we loved the Mont St Michel. Countyside/farmland was interesting. Would like to see or even stay in a castle or a working farm....
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Bayeux, Welcome Meeting
- Day 2: Bayeux to Bayeux Loop Cycling Tour; 42 or 64kms
- Day 3: Bayeux to St Lo; 50, or 66 kms
- Day 4: St Lo to Granville; 64 kms
- Day 5: Granville to Avranches; 51 km add on 16km
- Day 6: Avranches to Mont-Saint Michel; 32 or 64kms
- Day 7: Departure or continue on to Mont St Michel to Cancale; 38 or 57kms
- Day 8: Cancale to St Malo; 32kms
- Day 9: Departure date
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
France - Best of Normandy Cycling Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Bayeux7 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to Saint-Malo10+ seats left$62USD $1,479
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Bayeux7 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Saint-Malo10+ seats left$62USD $1,479
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Bayeux7 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Saint-Malo10+ seats left$62USD $1,479
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Bayeux7 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Saint-Malo10+ seats left$62USD $1,479
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Bayeux7 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Saint-Malo10+ seats left$62USD $1,479
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Bayeux7 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Saint-Malo10+ seats left$62USD $1,479
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Bayeux7 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Saint-Malo10+ seats left$62USD $1,479
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Bayeux7 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Saint-Malo10+ seats left$62USD $1,479
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Bayeux7 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Saint-Malo10+ seats left$62USD $1,479
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Bayeux7 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Saint-Malo10+ seats left$62USD $1,479
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Bayeux is the starting point and Saint-Malo is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $1,423 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1423 for France - Best of Normandy Cycling Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 169 km.
- Bayeux (France)
- 13 km
- Colleville-sur-Mer (France)
- 31 km
- Saint-Lo (France)
- 48 km
- Granville (France)
- 13 km
- Saint Jean le Thomas (France)
- 12 km
- Avranches (France)
- 12 km
- Mont St-Michel (France)
- 25 km
- Cancale (France)
- 13 km
- Saint-Malo (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,423 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for France - Best of Normandy Cycling Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on France - Best of Normandy Cycling Tour