Cycle Northern Spain
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Bicycle
- Physical Rating
- Jennifer Albu's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent
Lalo has a wonderful way of gathering everyone together by calling us "familia". It is an example of his warm friendly style, he never nags, never looses his cool, he is the best group leader I have ever encountered.
- Athea's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent
Having a great guide made all of the difference. Fredy Hernando was enthusiastic, funny, engaging, and professional at the same time. He is from Spain and knew so many details only someone originally from Spain would know. He always made sure everyone... Read more
- shelley Carballo's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
From our wonderful guide Chiara, the accommodation, to the warm welcome from the host family one couldn't ask for a better experience with Itinerary proved on this tour.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Barcelona
- Day 2 Barcelona/Olot (1B)
- Day 3 Olot (1B)
- Day 4 Olot/Girona (1B)
- Day 5 Girona (1B)
- Day 6 Girona/Sant Feliu de Guíxols (1B)
- Day 7 Sant Feliu de Guíxols/Barcelona (1B)
- Day 8 Barcelona (1B)
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What mode of transportation will be used during the non-cycling days?
Transport between hotels on non-cycling days will be by public bus and local train. Between transport and hotels you may be required to carry your luggage short distances (up to 20mins walk), in larger cities you may travel by metro or city bus, and occasionally the group will take taxis to and from hotels.
Will there be a backup vehicle if we are unable to make the distance?
There will be a backup vehicle, should you not be able to complete the distance for the day.
What is the physical level requirement of this tour?
This tour is an requires an average level of fitness and levels of elevation vary from sea level to around 690m (2263 feet). This is not all done in one day of course but over the whole trip.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Barcelona.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Cycle Northern Spain, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 92 km
- Olot (Spain)
- 36 km
- Girona (Spain)
- 28 km
- Sant Feliu de Guixols (Spain)
- 84 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 23,452 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours