Running of the Bulls
Travel Ready Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 32:45:08
Start in Barcelona and end in Bilbao! With the san fermin (pamplona) tour Running of the Bulls, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Barcelona, Spain and 3 other destinations in Spain. Running of the Bulls includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Kay Salehi's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentThe trip was beyond my expectations. Our Guide, Lalo was very considerate and very generous with his time and his knowle... Read more
- Josee Lapierre's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat a nice trip to Iceland! Thank you SO MUCH to our guide, Svavar. He shared his love of his country with us and he ... Read more
- Hannah Cooper's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodThis trip was inspirational, fast paced and brought me out of my comfort zone! I've now made life long friends and plan ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Barcelona
- Day 2 Barcelona (1B)
- Day 3 Barcelona/Pamplona (1B)
- Day 4 Pamplona
- Day 5 Pamplona/San Sebastián
- Day 6 San Sebastián (1B)
- Day 7 San Sebastián/Bilbao (1B)
- Day 8 Bilbao (1B)
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Darren, 54 years old1st April 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Bilbao is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2017 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Running of the Bulls, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 491 km.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 353 km
- Pamplona (Spain)
- 62 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 76 km
- Bilbao (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,437 tours in Europe
- covered by 164 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 28,107 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 16,359 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours