Running of the Bulls
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Sharon C's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - Good
I love the fact that the group is small and that the tour guides are friendly, accommodating and very informative.
- Peter G's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
Well organized excellent CEO
- Sandra W's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
Timely emails about what is going on, helpful when booking, good policy regarding deposit (never expires)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Barcelona
- Day 2 Barcelona (1B)
- Day 3 Barcelona/Pamplona (1B)
- Day 4 Pamplona
- Day 5 Pamplona/San Sebastián
- Day 6 San Sebastián (1B)
- Day 7 San Sebastián/Bilbao (1B)
- Day 8 Bilbao (1B)
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Eleanor G4th February 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Bilbao is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Running of the Bulls, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 353 km
- Pamplona (Spain)
- 62 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 76 km
- Bilbao (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,986 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 24,541 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours