Piedmont on Foot
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 31:37:39
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Alba and end in Cortemilia! With the self-guided tour Piedmont on Foot, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Alba, Italy and 6 other destinations in Italy. Piedmont on Foot includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...nd Vicenza. A jam-packed itinerary that left me wanting more – thanks UTracks! Read more
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in picturesque Alba, renowned world-wide for truffles and velvety red wines
- Day 2: Walk through Barbaresco to Neive, return to Alba by bus (3.5hrs)
- Day 3: Transfer to La Morra, walk through Roddi, truffle tasting, return to Alba (5hrs)
- Day 4: Short transfer to Castiglione Falletto and walk to Monforte d'Alba (4hrs)
- Day 5: Through verdant countryside to Serralunga d'Alba, return to Monforte (3hrs)
- Day 6: Transfer to Cerreto Langhe, cross the Belbo Valley to Cortemilia, transfer to Asti (4.5hrs)
- Day 7: Trip concludes after breakfast
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Alba is the starting point and Cortemilia is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Piedmont on Foot, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 35 km.
- Alba (Italy)
- 6 km
- Grinzane Cavour (Italy)
- 6 km
- Barolo (Italy)
- 4 km
- Monforte d’Alba (Italy)
- 5 km
- Cissone (Italy)
- 8 km
- Cravanzana (Italy)
- 5 km
- Cortemilia (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Piedmont on Foot via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,944 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours