Barcelona 2 The French Riviera Carnival
- Walking Tour through Nice
- Visit the Palace of Monaco
- Enjoy Carnival Festivities
- Gamble at the Monte Carlo Casino
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
- Coach / Bus
Start and end in Barcelona! With the discovery tour Barcelona 2 The French Riviera Carnival, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Barcelona, Spain and 3 other destinations in Europe. Barcelona 2 The French Riviera Carnival includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- RHRachelWritten on March 22, 20154.5 - ExcellentMarlee is always very positive and makes sure everyone is enjoying the trip. She's super friendly and has a lot of good advice of places to eat and places to go! Great tour!Show detailed ratings
- MDMadisonWritten on March 22, 20155.0 - ExcellentMarylee was AMAZING!!! Best tour guide I have had so far! She made the trip so much fun and was very helpful. She was very knowledgale and informative. I had an amazing trip to the French riveria thanks to her!Show detailed ratings
- JayceeWritten on March 21, 20155.0 - ExcellentThe trip was such an amazing time! Marlee is an amazing guide, she is so easy to talk to and is very knowledgable about travel not only in the French Riviera but in many places of Rurope. She was very accommodating with everyone's needs or questions and still keeps in contact for any of our questions while studying abroad. Absolutely love this company and their guides, I would reccomend this trip to anyone!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Optional Activities
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- Why We Travel
- A Weekend on the French Riviera
- A Weekend in Barcelona
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Should I be a student in order to join this tour?
You do not need to be a student to join a Bus2Alps tour, so you can definitely book a seat on this tour.
Guides who have led this tour
- ""Eat well and travel often." It's as simple as that. I love to travel, love to eat... and love..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSpain , France and Monaco
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Barcelona.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bus2alps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Barcelona 2 The French Riviera Carnival, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2alps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,023 km.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 490 km
- Nice (France)
- 13 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 13 km
- Nice (France)
- 9 km
- Eze (France)
- 499 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Barcelona 2 The French Riviera Carnival via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Barcelona 2 The French Riviera Carnival