Berlin Bike & Barge
- Our saving
- US $ 1,450
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
I booked a single cabin on the self guided Danube Explorer to Budapest in & out of Passau (Germany). It was my second experience self guided so I’d had a bit of practice, but this was different because there were a group of like minded travellers on board... Read more
- Sue Boudakian's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
Have just finished an amazing seven-day UTracks Bike & Boat journey along the Danube with my partner (aka the 'Reluctant Cyclist'). The self-guided option was perfect (and the e-bikes were awesome) allowing us to set our own pace each day, with plenty of... Read more
- Josee Lapierre's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
It was a very good trip! Our guide was good but the group size (24) is too big for only one guide... This should be improved and 2 guides will be much better. The crew on the barge was very helpful. The itinerary was perfect (and we have great weather!).
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Berlin
- Day 2: Cycle to Oranienburg, then cruise to Eberswalde (38km/23.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle to Hohensaaten, cruise or cycle to Schwedt (32km/20mi + optional 32km/20mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Gartz/Mescherin, cruise to Szczecin on the mouth of River Oder (30km/18.5mi)
- Day 5: Relax on board as the boat crosses the Bay of Szczecin to Wolgast
- Day 6: Cycle through Karlshagen Harbour to Peenemünde, boat to Lauterbach (15km/9.5mi)
- Day 7: Cycle through villages en route to Stralsund (48km/30mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes in Stralsund
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
Berlin Bike & Barge
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Berlin8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to StralsundOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,450Based on Twin
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Berlin8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to StralsundOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,450Based on Twin
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Berlin8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to StralsundOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,450Based on Twin
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Berlin8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to StralsundOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,450Based on Twin
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Berlin8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to StralsundOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,450Based on Twin
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Berlin8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to StralsundOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,450Based on Twin
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Berlin8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to StralsundOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,450Based on Twin
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Berlin8 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to StralsundOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,450Based on Twin
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Berlin8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to StralsundOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,450Based on Twin
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Berlin8 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to StralsundOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,450Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Stralsund is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 July 2019 the full payment of $1,450 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1450 for Berlin Bike & Barge, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Berlin (Germany)
- 28 km
- Oranienburg (Germany)
- 38 km
- Eberswalde (Germany)
- 18 km
- Oderberg (Germany)
- 27 km
- Schwedt (Germany)
- 18 km
- Gartz (Germany)
- 27 km
- Szczecin (Poland)
- 86 km
- Wolgast (Germany)
- 22 km
- Zecherin (Germany)
- 28 km
- Karlshagen (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,450 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,075 tours in Europe
- covered by 530 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Berlin Bike & Barge via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 26,472 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours