Berlin Bike & Barge
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,368
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Berlin and end in Stralsund! With the self-guided tour Berlin Bike & Barge, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Berlin, Germany and 12 other destinations in Europe. Berlin Bike & Barge includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Ship, Boat
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...reat week with a well balanced mix of activity and relaxation. Thanks UTracks for a great week cycling and cruising on the Danube river. Read more
- Sue Boudakian's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentHave just finished an amazing seven-day UTracks Bike & Boat journey along the Danube with my partner (aka the 'Reluct... Read more
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Berlin
- Day 2: Cycle to Oranienburg, then cruise to Eberswalde (38km/23.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle to Hohensaaten, cruise to Schwedt (32km/20mi + optional 32km/20mi)
- Day 4: Bike to Mescherin, cruise to Szczecin on the mouth of the Oder River (30km/18.5mi)
- Day 5: Relax on board as the boat crosses the Bay of Szczecin to Wolgast
- Day 6: Cycle through Karlshagen Harbour to Peenemünde, boat to Lauterbach (15km/9.5mi)
- Day 7: Cycle through villages en route to Stralsund (48km/30mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Berlin Bike & Barge
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Berlin8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to StralsundOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,368Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Berlin8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to StralsundOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,368Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Berlin8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to StralsundOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,368Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Berlin8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to StralsundOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,368Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Berlin8 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to StralsundOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,368Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Berlin8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to StralsundOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,368Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Berlin8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to StralsundOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,368Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Stralsund is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $1,368 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1368 for Berlin Bike & Barge, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 353 km.
- Berlin (Germany)
- 28 km
- Oranienburg (Germany)
- 38 km
- Eberswalde (Germany)
- 18 km
- Oderberg (Germany)
- 27 km
- Schwedt (Germany)
- 18 km
- Gartz (Germany)
- 27 km
- Szczecin (Poland)
- 86 km
- Wolgast (Germany)
- 22 km
- Zecherin (Germany)
- 28 km
- Karlshagen (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,368 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Berlin Bike & Barge via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours