Food Lover's Francigena Way
- Our saving
- US $ 4,073
- Experience hands-on cooking classes
- Eat parmesan in Parma
- Discover local markets
- Wander the streets of beautiful Rome
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two mea... Read more
- Margrét Kristjánsdóttir's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent week, will definitely go again.
- Shaun McMullen's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour that was supplemented by a varied group of hikers who got on well. Great option if you only have a week a... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Parma
- Day 2: Train to Modena, visit balsamic vinegar producer, sightseeing in Parma
- Day 3: Walk in the Apennines to Montelungo, transfer to Lucca, cooking class (2.5hrs)
- Day 4: Train to Florence, guided tour to discover the city highlights
- Day 5: Visit ancient monastery and countryside walk before transfer to San Gimignano (3hrs)
- Day 6: Transfer to Colle Val d'Elsa, walk to Monteriggioni and transfer to Siena (4hrs)
- Day 7: Morning visit in Siena, transfer to Montalcino for vineyard visit
- Day 8: Walk to St Antimo then transfer to Orvieto (3.5hrs)
- Day 9: Guided tour of the Orvieto ancient underground, visit winery and transfer to Rome
- Day 10: Guided visit of Rome, trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Food Lover's Francigena Way
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Parma10 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Rome6 seats left$126USD $4,073Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Parma10 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to Rome6 seats left$126USD $4,073Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Parma is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $4,073 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4073 for Food Lover's Francigena Way, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Parma (Italy)
- 52 km
- Montelungo (Italy)
- 82 km
- Lucca (Italy)
- 62 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 38 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 17 km
- Monteriggioni (Italy)
- 12 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 92 km
- Orvieto (Italy)
- 96 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,073 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Food Lover's Francigena Way via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,005 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours