Food Lover's Francigena Way
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 31:12:04
- Our saving
- US $ 3,763
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Experience hands-on cooking classes
- Eat parmesan in Parma
- Discover local markets
- Wander the streets of beautiful Rome
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...nd Vicenza. A jam-packed itinerary that left me wanting more – thanks UTracks! Read more
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Parma
- Day 2: Train to Modena, visit balsamic vinegar producer, sightseeing in Parma
- Day 3: Walk in the Apennines to Montelungo, transfer to Lucca, cooking class (2.5hrs)
- Day 4: Train to Florence, guided tour to discover the city highlights
- Day 5: Visit ancient monastery and countryside walk before transfer to San Gimignano (3hrs)
- Day 6: Transfer to Colle Val d'Elsa, walk to Monteriggioni and transfer to Siena (4hrs)
- Day 7: Morning visit in Siena, transfer to Montalcino for vineyard visit
- Day 8: Walk to St Antimo then transfer to Orvieto (3.5hrs)
- Day 9: Guided tour of the Orvieto ancient underground, visit winery and transfer to Rome
- Day 10: Walk around the city of Rome, trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Food Lover's Francigena Way
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Parma10 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to Rome6 seats left$157USD $3,763Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Parma is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $3,763 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3763 for Food Lover's Francigena Way, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 451 km.
- Parma (Italy)
- 52 km
- Montelungo (Italy)
- 82 km
- Lucca (Italy)
- 62 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 38 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 17 km
- Monteriggioni (Italy)
- 12 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 92 km
- Orvieto (Italy)
- 96 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,763 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Food Lover's Francigena Way via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,944 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours