Canal du Midi by Bike
Start in Toulouse and end in Narbonne! With the self-guided tour Canal du Midi by Bike, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Toulouse, France and 4 other destinations in France. Canal du Midi by Bike includes more.
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Shaun McMullen's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour that was supplemented by a varied group of hikers who got on well. Great option if you only have a week a... Read more
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellentwe did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent... Read more
- Janice Iredale's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentIt was wonderful The guide accommodation and food were amazing
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Toulouse
- Day 2: Cycle along the canal to Castelnaudary and dine on Cassoulet (66km/41mi)
- Day 3: Cycle through Cathar country to Carcassonne (43km/26.5mi)
- Day 4: Rest day Carcassonne or cycle to visit Cathar castles (around 40km/25mi)
- Day 5: Cycle between the Aude River and the canal to Homps or Olonzac (43km/26.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle along the 'Canal de la Robine' to Narbonne (42km/26mi)
- Day 7: Cycle to the Mediterranean with return by bike or train (22.5km or 45km/14 or 28mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes Narbonne
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Toulouse is the starting point and Narbonne is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Canal du Midi by Bike, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 142 km.
- Toulouse (France)
- 52 km
- Castelnaudary (France)
- 34 km
- Carcassonne (France)
- 30 km
- Homps (France)
- 25 km
- Narbonne (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Canal du Midi by Bike via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours