Spain - Barcelona Wine Tour
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 17:58:08
- Our saving
- US $ 1,411
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Rather Poor
- GMGinaWritten on August 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentOverall the trip was a valuable experience. The hotels and food were excellent. The bikes were ok although not complete suitable for the terrain and surfaces we had to travel. Also one of the bikes was too large and took a few days to get used to. The GPS was not functioning after the first day and we had to rely on the written instructions. Although the written instructions were by and large comprehensive, there were occasions where they were not accurate. This usually occurred at the end of the day where mistakes took a very long time to correct. Also it would be useful to remind participants of countries (such as Australia) where the first exit of a roundabout is on the left hand side, that is the opposite for Europe. Finally we were not informed during the planning stages of the tour that we were required to attend a briefing session the night before it commenced. Had we been made aware of this during the planning stages of our holiday we would have been able to attend. As it happens we were only able to be briefed the morning of our departure which was somewhat rushed.Show detailed ratings
- DeborahWritten on November 16, 20154.0 - GoodBiking in Catalonia was a wonderful experience. It was a bit more hilly than we expected, but the sites, the wine and the food were all wonderful. Pure Adventures is the way to go if you want to see the countryside up close and stay in beautiful hotels and B&Bs along the way.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on June 28, 20155.0 - ExcellentThank you to Maggie. Exceptional assistance for our trip to Europe and not just the bike tour.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: From Barcelona to St. Sadurní d’Anoia
- Day 2: From St. Sadurní to Villobí - 34 km – 450 m.
- Day 3: From Villobí to Villobí - 29 km – 260 m
- Day 4: From Villobí to Comarruga -40 km – 150 m.
- Day 5: From Comarruga to Vilafranca del Penedès -47 km – 404 m
- Day 6: From Vilafranca del Penedès to Sitges -27 km – 174 m
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Spain - Barcelona Wine Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Barcelona8 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$65USD $1,552
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Barcelona8 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$65USD $1,552
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Barcelona8 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$65USD $1,552
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Barcelona8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$65USD $1,552
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Barcelona8 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$65USD $1,552
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Barcelona8 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$65USD $1,552
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Barcelona8 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$65USD $1,552
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Barcelona8 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$65USD $1,552
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Barcelona8 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$65USD $1,552
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Barcelona8 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$65USD $1,552
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Barcelona.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $1,411 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1411 for Spain - Barcelona Wine Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 140 km.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 32 km
- Sant Sadurni d’Anoia (Spain)
- 11 km
- Vilobi del Penedes (Spain)
- 26 km
- Coma-ruga (Spain)
- 22 km
- Vilafranca del Penedes (Spain)
- 15 km
- Sitges (Spain)
- 34 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,411 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Spain - Barcelona Wine Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spain - Barcelona Wine Tour