Yukon Canoe Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,262
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Whitehorse
- Days 2-8: Yukon Territory
- Day 8: Carmacks, Whitehorse
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Suzanne Potter's review about another Grand American Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent
This is the second Grand American Tour that I have taken. The company is professional & really good to returning customers. This trip I decided to see the Canadian Rockies. The Tour was full (13) & I was concerned that as a solo traveller I would struggle... Read more
- alicia lopez's review about another Grand American Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent
The tour and experience were great, what a wonderful place .Review collected by
- Carlin Stephenson's review about another Grand American Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
A huge thanks to Vincent, Maggie and Julien, who made this tour so special. These guides were extremely experienced and knowledgeable. From their support through challenging hikes through to the gourmet dinners (Thanks Julien!), they went above and beyond... Read moreReview collected by
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
- Main Page Video
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mark30th August 2019
Yukon Canoe Adventure
- SundayMay 31, 2020from Whitehorse8 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to Whitehorse10+ seats left$37USD $1,262
- SundayJun 21, 2020from Whitehorse8 DaysSundayJun 28, 2020to Whitehorse10+ seats left$37USD $1,262
- SundayJul 12, 2020from Whitehorse8 DaysSundayJul 19, 2020to Whitehorse10+ seats left$37USD $1,262
- SundayAug 2, 2020from Whitehorse8 DaysSundayAug 9, 2020to Whitehorse10+ seats left$37USD $1,262
- SundayAug 23, 2020from Whitehorse8 DaysSundayAug 30, 2020to Whitehorse10+ seats left$37USD $1,262
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Whitehorse.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 16 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 16 February 2020, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Grand American Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Grand American Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Grand American Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Whitehorse (Canada)
- 38 km
- Laberge Lake (Canada)
- 132 km
- Carmacks (Canada)
- 167 km
- Whitehorse (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,262 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,981 tours in North America
- covered by 109 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3,207 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours