The John Muir Trail
- Our saving
- US $ 3,695
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Mammoth Lakes
- +2 Destinations
- West Coast USA
- Mount Whitney
Start in Mammoth Lakes and end in Mount Whitney! With the hiking & trekking tour The John Muir Trail, you have a 23 day tour package taking you through Mammoth Lakes, USA and 3 other destinations in USA. The John Muir Trail is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking
Other reviews about Grand American Adventures:Write a review
- Review about another Grand American Adventures tour4.0 - GoodOur tour was enjoyable because of the mix of nostalgic sights & classic locations such ad Grand Canyon which was on our ... Read more
- Keri Rouse's review about another Grand American Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentA great adventure without the hassle and time needed to plan logistics myself! Guide was extremely knowledgeable and kin... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-13: Cottonwood, Big Pete Meadow
- Days 13-20: Big Pete Meadow, Reds Meadow
- Days 20-23: Reds Meadow, Tuolumne Meadows
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The John Muir Trail
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Mammoth Lakes23 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Mount Whitney4 seats left$114USD $3,695
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Mammoth Lakes23 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Mount Whitney4 seats left$114USD $3,695
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Mammoth Lakes23 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to Mount Whitney4 seats left$114USD $3,695
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Mammoth Lakes is the starting point and Mount Whitney is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Grand American Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 January 2019 the full payment of $3,695 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3695 for The John Muir Trail, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 355 km.
- Mammoth Lakes (USA)
- 117 km
- Tuolumne (USA)
- 120 km
- Silver Divide (USA)
- 119 km
- Mount Whitney (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,695 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,811 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,116 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours