The John Muir Trail
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 07:24:47
- Our saving
- US $ 3,609
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Mammoth Lakes and end in Mount Whitney! With the hiking & trekking tour The John Muir Trail, you have a 23 day tour package taking you through Mammoth Lakes, USA and 3 other destinations in USA. The John Muir Trail is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
Other reviews about Grand American Adventures:Write a review
- Noeleen Mossman's review about another Grand American Adventures tour4.0 - GoodOur tour guide Don. He was helpful informative and considerate! Many thanks to Don for making this trip a wonderful t... Read more
- JF's review about another Grand American Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentI'd wanted to see the Canadian Rockies for quite a few years now, and this tour was just amazing! Anybody interested in ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-13: Cottonwood, Big Pete Meadow
- Days 13-20: Big Pete Meadow, Reds Meadow
- Days 20-23: Reds Meadow, Tuolumne Meadows
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The John Muir Trail
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJul 6, 2018from Mammoth Lakes23 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Mount WhitneyOnly 3 seats left$150USD $3,609
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Mammoth Lakes23 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Mount Whitney5 seats left$150USD $3,609
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Mammoth Lakes23 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Mount Whitney0 seats left$164USD $3,945Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Mammoth Lakes23 DaysTuesdaySep 25, 2018to Mount Whitney4 seats left$150USD $3,609Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Mammoth Lakes is the starting point and Mount Whitney is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Grand American Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 August 2018 the full payment of $3,609 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3609 for The John Muir Trail, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 355 km.
- Mammoth Lakes (USA)
- 117 km
- Tuolumne (USA)
- 120 km
- Silver Divide (USA)
- 119 km
- Mount Whitney (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,609 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,550 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,638 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours