Florence 2 Interlaken Winter
- Our saving
- US $ 293
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- +1 Destinations
- Experience the heart of the rugged Alps,
- Admire Lake Thun and Lake Brienz.
- Take scenic mountain walks and calming Alpine Spas
- Go Skydiving, Snowboarding, and Night Sledding.
- Rather Poor
- JJessicaWritten on March 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentAside from Interlaken being an absolutely gorgeous city in itself, Marlee's enthusiasm made the trip 100x better. She's very different from other tour guides as she not only showed the city but she consistently is checking in and making sure our trip could be the best it could possibly be. Her bubbly personality and genuine admiration for every city makes me want to go on every bus2alps trip possible. Marlee goes above and beyond the duties of a tour guide and makes every city an experience I will never forgetShow detailed ratings
- CColleenWritten on March 22, 20155.0 - ExcellentMarlee was my guide for the Tuscany Wine Tour (wasn't an option to select) and she was awesome!!!! So much fun and really made sure we understood/knew how to get around the different towns and cities we visited. She is also very helpful and unbiased whenever I have questions about Bus2Alps. Love her!Show detailed ratings
- MMaryWritten on March 18, 20155.0 - ExcellentErin is such a sweet person! She makes travel less stressful and more fun. She has always made herself available and helpful whenever I have come to her with questions about travel and trip planning. Great leader!Show detailed ratings
- MMaryWritten on March 18, 20155.0 - ExcellentJarrett is a great tour guide and has always been extremely helpful and quick with responding to any questions I have about traveling and planning trips. Friendly, outgoing and a fun leader.Show detailed ratings
- CCodyWritten on March 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentJarrett was a very informative and helpful tour guide. He was always willing to stop whatever he was doing and help us out! Definitely an asset to the Bus2Alps company.Show detailed ratings
- KNKellyWritten on March 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentI had a great experience on the Interlaken winter trip. Jarrett was an amazing guide and snowboarder too!Show detailed ratings
- PaulWritten on March 17, 20154.5 - ExcellentI was scared to go cliff jumping. But, Jarrett Nixon was able to give me the confidence I needed to make the jump. After I saw him jump, and his rectangular body float down like a piece of paper, I knew that if this tangle can do, then I can do it. Best tour guide I've ever had.Show detailed ratings
- CCarlygalluzzoWritten on March 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentJarrett was very helpful and informative. He took the time to help us at our hostel as well as on the slopes.Show detailed ratings
- NnickWritten on March 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentBus2Alps wouldn't be the amazing company it is today without Jarrett Nixon leading the way while working for them! Jarrett truly cares about the students that he leads all around Europe and does an amazing job! Everywhere you go with Jarrett you would think he lived there at some point! When ever I see Jarrett is my Trip leader for B2A, I know the trip will be one of the best of my life!Show detailed ratings
- AudreyWritten on March 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis was my favorite trip. Jarret was incredibly helpful. My group was going to get back to Florence an hour after the trains had stopped running. Jarret was able to have the buses drop us off at our cities AV station since it was on the route back to Florence. We appreciate him so much and because of him we had the best time.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Days 2 & 3
- Day 4
- Optional Activities
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- Why We Travel
- Weekend in Interlaken
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this okay for solo travellers?
Yes, of course, solo travellers are always welcome on this tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Codi, 25 years old28th September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Florence 2 Interlaken Winter
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from Florence3 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Florence6 seats left$6USD $293
- ThursdayNov 8, 2018from Florence3 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Florence4 seats left$6USD $293
- ThursdayNov 15, 2018from Florence3 DaysSaturdayNov 17, 2018to Florence9 seats left$6USD $293
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from Florence3 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Florence10+ seats left$6USD $293
- ThursdayNov 29, 2018from Florence3 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to Florence10+ seats left$6USD $293
- ThursdayDec 6, 2018from Florence3 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to Florence10+ seats left$6USD $293
- ThursdayJan 17, 2019from Florence3 DaysSaturdayJan 19, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$6USD $304
- ThursdayJan 24, 2019from Florence3 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$6USD $304
- ThursdayJan 31, 2019from Florence3 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$6USD $304
- ThursdayFeb 7, 2019from Florence3 DaysSaturdayFeb 9, 2019to Florence10+ seats left$6USD $304
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Florence.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bus2alps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $293 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $293 for Florence 2 Interlaken Winter, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2alps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 837 km.
- Florence (Italy)
- 419 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 419 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $293 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Florence 2 Interlaken Winter via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Florence 2 Interlaken Winter