The Portuguese Road - Coimbra to Porto
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 07:16:19
- Our saving
- US $ 1,046
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Coimbra and end in Porto! With the self-guided tour The Portuguese Road - Coimbra to Porto, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Coimbra, Portugal and 6 other destinations in Portugal. The Portuguese Road - Coimbra to Porto is a small group tour that includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Kim's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodLove my trip! Hope to visit this place once again.
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Coimbra
- Day 2: Coimbra to Mealhada (5-6hrs, 22.5km/14mi)
- Day 3: Walk to Agueda (6hrs, 25.5km/15.5mi)
- Day 4: Continue to Albergaria (4-5hrs, 16km/10mi) and transfer back to Agueda for overnight
- Day 5: Transfer back to Albergaria and walk to Oliveira de Azemeis (5hrs, 21km/13mi)
- Day 6: Walk to Malaposta, visit Santa Maria de Feira (5hrs, 18km/11.2mi)
- Day 7: To Porto (7hrs, 26km/16mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Portuguese Road - Coimbra to Porto
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Coimbra8 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to PortoOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,046Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Coimbra8 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to PortoOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,046Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Coimbra8 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to PortoOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,046Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Coimbra8 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to PortoOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,046Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Coimbra8 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to PortoOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,046Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Coimbra8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to PortoOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,046Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Coimbra8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to PortoOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,046Based on Twin Share
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Coimbra8 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to PortoOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,046Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Coimbra8 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to PortoOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,046Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Coimbra8 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to PortoOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,046Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Coimbra is the starting point and Porto is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $1,046 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1046 for The Portuguese Road - Coimbra to Porto, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 109 km.
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 18 km
- Mealhada (Portugal)
- 24 km
- Agueda (Portugal)
- 13 km
- Albergaria a Velha (Portugal)
- 16 km
- Oliveira de Azemeis (Portugal)
- 11 km
- Santa Maria de Feira (Portugal)
- 27 km
- Porto (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,046 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Portuguese Road - Coimbra to Porto via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours