The Portuguese Road - Lisbon to Coimbra
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,697
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Lisbon and end in Porto! With the self-guided tour The Portuguese Road - Lisbon to Coimbra, you have a 11 day tour package taking you from Lisbon to Porto and through Lisbon, Portugal and 9 other destinations in Portugal. The Portuguese Road - Lisbon to Coimbra is a small group tour that includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Kim's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodLove my trip! Hope to visit this place once again.
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Lisbon
- Day 2: Transfer to Santa Iria de Azoia, walk to Vila Franca de Xira (4.5hrs, 18km/11.3mi)
- Day 3: Along the river to Azambuja (5-6hrs, 20km/12.5mi)
- Day 4: Through ‘the market garden of Portugal’ to Santarem (8hrs, 33km/20.5mi)
- Day 5: Walk to Golega (7hrs, 31km/18mi)
- Day 6: Through Templar country to Tomar (7hrs, 30km/18.5mi)
- Day 7: Along flat rural plains to Alvaiazere (8hrs, 31km/19mi)
- Day 8: Walk to Alvorge (6-7hrs, 23km/14mi)
- Day 9: Continue to Condeixa a Nova (6.5hrs, 25km/16mi)
- Day 10: To Coimbra (4hrs, 15km/9.3mi)
- Day 11: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Portuguese Road - Lisbon to Coimbra
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to PortoOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,697Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to PortoOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,697Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to PortoOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,697Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to PortoOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,697Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to PortoOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,697Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to PortoOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,697Based on Twin Share
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to PortoOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,697Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to PortoOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,697Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to PortoOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,697Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to PortoOnly 2 seats left$53USD $1,697Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lisbon is the starting point and Porto is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $1,697 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1697 for The Portuguese Road - Lisbon to Coimbra, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 293 km.
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 15 km
- Santa Iria de Azoia (Portugal)
- 15 km
- Villa Franca de Xira (Portugal)
- 17 km
- Azambuja (Portugal)
- 24 km
- Santarem (Portugal)
- 25 km
- Golega (Portugal)
- 23 km
- Tomar (Portugal)
- 24 km
- Alvaiazere (Portugal)
- 43 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 107 km
- Porto (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,697 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Portuguese Road - Lisbon to Coimbra via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours