Alpine Rhine to Basel
- Our saving
- US $ 1,512
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Chur and end in Basel! With the self-guided tour Alpine Rhine to Basel, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Chur, Switzerland and 7 other destinations in Europe. Alpine Rhine to Basel includes more.
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Tsze Chan's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentIt was a well-designed tour - at times it may seem a bit more difficult than expected in terms of the slopes, but once a... Read more
- ArthurGreaves's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThis was a lovely cycling tour with a great guide and driver.
- Brad's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThis was such a great urban adventure and a brilliant way to take in Berlin. I had no idea that the wall was so huge! I ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Chur, the gateway to the Grisons, Switzerland
- Day 2: Train to Disentis and cycle the Rhaeto-Romanic Alpen Way (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle from Chur to Vaduz in Liechtenstein and continue to Feldkirch (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle via the Austrian town of Hohenems to Lake Constance & St Gallen (45km/28mi)
- Day 5: Cycle through the Swiss canton of Thurgau to Constance in Germany (45km/28mi)
- Day 6: Cycle via Stein Am Rhein to Shaffhausen (50km/31mi)
- Day 7: Continue via the Rhine Falls to Waldshut-Tiengen (60km/37mi)
- Day 8: To Rheinfelden then train to Basel (50km/31mi + train)
- Day 9: Trip concludes
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Alpine Rhine to Basel
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Chur9 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to BaselOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,512Based on Twin Share
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Chur9 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to BaselOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,512Based on Twin Share
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Chur9 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to BaselOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,512Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from Chur9 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to BaselOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,512Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Chur9 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to BaselOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,512Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Chur9 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to BaselOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,512Based on Twin Share
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Chur9 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to BaselOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,512Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Chur9 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to BaselOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,512Based on Twin Share
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Chur9 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to BaselOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,512Based on Twin Share
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Chur9 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to BaselOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,512Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroAustria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Chur is the starting point and Basel is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $1,512 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1512 for Alpine Rhine to Basel, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 222 km.
- Chur (Switzerland)
- 43 km
- Feldkirch (Austria)
- 27 km
- St Gallen (Switzerland)
- 32 km
- Constance (Germany)
- 41 km
- Schaffhausen (Switzerland)
- 28 km
- Waldshut-Tiengen (Germany)
- 37 km
- Rheinfelden (Germany)
- 15 km
- Basel (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,512 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Alpine Rhine to Basel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,934 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours