Alpine Rhine to Basel
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,465
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Chur and end in Basel! With the self-guided tour Alpine Rhine to Basel, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Chur, Switzerland and 7 other destinations in Europe. Alpine Rhine to Basel includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Bicycle, Boat
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Chur, the gateway to the Grisons, Switzerland
- Day 2: Train to Disentis and cycle the Rhaeto-Romanic Alpen Way (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle from Chur to Vaduz in Liechtenstein and continue to Feldkirch (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle via the Austrian town of Hohenems to Lake Constance & St Gallen (45km/28mi)
- Day 5: Cycle through the Swiss canton of Thurgau to Constance in Germany (45km/28mi)
- Day 6: Cycle via Stein Am Rhein to Shaffhausen (50km/31mi)
- Day 7: Continue via the Rhine Falls to Waldshut-Tiengen (60km/37mi)
- Day 8: To Rheinfelden then train to Basel (50km/31mi + train)
- Day 9: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Alpine Rhine to Basel
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Chur9 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to BaselOnly 2 seats left$52USD $1,688Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Chur9 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to BaselOnly 2 seats left$52USD $1,688Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Chur9 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to BaselOnly 2 seats left$52USD $1,688Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Chur9 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to BaselOnly 2 seats left$52USD $1,688Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Chur9 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to BaselOnly 2 seats left$52USD $1,688Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Chur9 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to BaselOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,610Based on Twin Share
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Chur9 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to BaselOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,610Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Chur9 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to BaselOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,610Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Chur9 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to BaselOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,610Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Chur9 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to BaselOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,610Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroAustria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Chur is the starting point and Basel is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $1,465 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1465 for Alpine Rhine to Basel, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 222 km.
- Chur (Switzerland)
- 43 km
- Feldkirch (Austria)
- 27 km
- St Gallen (Switzerland)
- 32 km
- Constance (Germany)
- 41 km
- Schaffhausen (Switzerland)
- 28 km
- Waldshut-Tiengen (Germany)
- 37 km
- Rheinfelden (Germany)
- 15 km
- Basel (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,465 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Alpine Rhine to Basel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours