Ibiza Beach Camp (2 nights)
- Our saving
- US $ 135
- +1 Destinations
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
- Rather Poor
- KSKylieWritten on November 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentI stayed at the Stoke Ibiza hippie camp in August 2017. I was heading to a family wedding and Stoke's accomodation was the cheapest and closest to the wedding venue. My partner and I spent several days at the camp, exploring the cliffs and beaches during the day and meeting other campers at night. Ibiza has a thriving nightlife scene, but the campsite itself was so fun that we didn't even need to leave. Despite it being a campground, we were able to clean up and get ready for the wedding at the site. Our last day was the day of the wedding, and the staff went out of their way and drove us to the wedding venue in their van! (Thanks Hamish!) I hope we can come back again this summer,Show detailed ratings
- NWNickWritten on November 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis was awesome!! Such a laid back atmosphere, and the unlimited drinks just made it twice as good ;)Show detailed ratings
- EEszterWritten on August 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentIf you wanna have the chance to hang out with probably the coolest, most approachable and most interesting people probably you ever met I definitely recommend you this camp. We stayed two nights last month, booked only in the last minutes, but when we arrived we felt like they were prepared for our arrival weeks ago. Got there at 11 pm and within five minutes we were settled with a beer in our hands and planning where to go to hang out with a group of people we only met. In this places you will meet people from all over the world, people who are travelling for weeks/months and this is just one stop for them and people who just wanted to escape from their everyday life for a couple of days. :) No matter what activity you wanna do the guys working here always will know where to go or who to call and they always up for a beer pong ;) I really hope I will have the chance to visit this place again sometimes in the near future!Show detailed ratings
- ErinWritten on January 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentI went with Stoke Travel for Ibiza and what an experience! I'll admit the whole reason I went to Ibiza was for parties and nightlife but it is actually such a beautiful island and Stoke really emphasise that. We stayed in Cala Martina and spent the early mornings waking up to a hot breakfast before snorkelling and cliff jumping. It also includes lunch which we could takeaway and eat on the beach! One of the best things about Stoke is how they offer unlimited beer and sangria, drinks at the clubs in Ibiza are so expensive so this is such a great option especially for those on a budget. I cannot recommend this trip more!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1, Ibiza :
- Day 2 Ibiza:
- Day 3, Ibiza:
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- The Stoke Travel Passport
- Ibiza Beach Camp
- Stoke Travel's Guide to Ibiza
- The Stoke Travel Passport explained
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age limit on this tour?
There's no age limit on this trip. From 18+ to the young at heart.
Is this trip suitable for a solo traveler?
Our Ibiza Beach Camp is super popular with solo travellers. You'll meet people from all over the world there to check out everything the island of Ibiza has to offer.
Do you know what is the ferry schedule from Spain?
The ferries run from Barcelona and Valencia and the schedules are available on the Tranmediterranea or Balearia websites, dependent on your dates. A few are overnight ferries.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
Ibiza Beach Camp (2 nights)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Ibiza3 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Ibiza10+ seats left$4USD $135
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Ibiza3 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Ibiza10+ seats left$4USD $135
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Ibiza3 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Ibiza10+ seats left$4USD $135
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Ibiza3 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to Ibiza10+ seats left$4USD $135
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Ibiza3 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Ibiza10+ seats left$4USD $135
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Ibiza3 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Ibiza10+ seats left$4USD $135
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Ibiza3 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Ibiza10+ seats left$4USD $135
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Ibiza3 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Ibiza10+ seats left$4USD $135
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Ibiza3 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Ibiza10+ seats left$4USD $135
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Ibiza3 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Ibiza10+ seats left$4USD $135
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Ibiza.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Stoke Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $135 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $135 for Ibiza Beach Camp (2 nights), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stoke Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Stoke Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Ibiza (Spain)
- 0 km
- Ibiza (Spain)
- 0 km
- Ibiza (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $135 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ibiza Beach Camp (2 nights) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ibiza Beach Camp (2 nights)