West Highland Way - 10 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,111
- Ken Toft's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
Very enjoyable tour and a unique chance to live on an active sailing ship for a week. Expert guides, captain and crew who were very friendly and helpful. The scenery is as beautiful as expected. Pleasant fellow travellers. Highly recommended.
- Ellen Grupe's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
This is an all inclusive tour. We were well fed, excellent meals, fantastic itinerary, and thoughtful crew and guides. Biking is an excellent way to see the country.
- Michelle Burkholder's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
I absolutely loved this tour. A great balance between hiking and climbing, amazing food, great wine, local specialties and activities, culture, history, (and more hiking!!) The airline lost my luggage, and Satva graciously handled all follow-up... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Milngavie
- Day 2: Walk from Milngavie to Drymen 12 miles/19.5 km
- Day 3: Drymen – Rowardennan 14 miles/22 km
- Day 4: Rowardennan – Ardlui 14 miles/22 km
- Day 5: Ardlui to Tyndrum 15 miles/24 km or 7 miles/12 km if you use the taxi to Crainlarich
- Day 6: Tyndrum to Bridge of Orchy or Inveroran 7 miles/12 km or 9.5 miles/15 km
- Day 7: Bridge of Orchy/Inveroran to Kings House Hotel 12.5 miles/20 km
- Day 8: Kingshouse Hotel to Kinlochleven 9 miles/14.5 km
- Day 9: Kinlochleven to Fort William 15 miles/24 km
- Day 10: End of tour
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the accommodation set up for solo travelers?
Our prices are based on twin share but we welcome solo travellers.The single supplement is completely optional. You are not required to pay a single supplement to join the tour. The tour price advertised is based on a twin share basis, if you are a single traveller you will be roomed with a passenger of the same gender. The single supplement optional cost is if you would like your own room on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jonathan12th October 2018
West Highland Way - 10 Days
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayMar 24, 2019from Milngavie10 DaysTuesdayApr 2, 2019to Fort William10+ seats left$46USD $1,111Based on Twin
- MondayMar 25, 2019from Milngavie10 DaysWednesdayApr 3, 2019to Fort William10+ seats left$46USD $1,111Based on Twin
- TuesdayMar 26, 2019from Milngavie10 DaysThursdayApr 4, 2019to Fort William10+ seats left$46USD $1,111Based on Twin
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from Milngavie10 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to Fort William10+ seats left$46USD $1,111Based on Twin
- ThursdayMar 28, 2019from Milngavie10 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to Fort William10+ seats left$46USD $1,111Based on Twin
- FridayMar 29, 2019from Milngavie10 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Fort William10+ seats left$46USD $1,111Based on Twin
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Milngavie10 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to Fort William10+ seats left$46USD $1,111Based on Twin
- SundayMar 31, 2019from Milngavie10 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Fort William10+ seats left$46USD $1,111Based on Twin
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Milngavie10 DaysWednesdayApr 10, 2019to Fort William10+ seats left$46USD $1,111Based on Twin
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Milngavie10 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to Fort William10+ seats left$46USD $1,111Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Milngavie is the starting point and Fort William is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 March 2019 the full payment of $1,111 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1111 for West Highland Way - 10 Days, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Milngavie (Scotland)
- 16 km
- Drymen (Scotland)
- 16 km
- Rowardennan (Scotland)
- 4 km
- Ben Lomond (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Ardlui (Scotland)
- 15 km
- Tyndrum (Scotland)
- 9 km
- Bridge of Orchy (Scotland)
- 15 km
- Kingshouse (Scotland)
- 11 km
- Kinlochleven (Scotland)
- 10 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,111 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,329 tours in Europe
- covered by 336 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for West Highland Way - 10 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,531 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours