Scenic Rim Walk
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 40:46:06
- Our saving
- US $ 1,622
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Brisbane! With the hiking & trekking tour Scenic Rim Walk, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Brisbane, Australia and Oaky Creek. Scenic Rim Walk includes accommodation as well as more.
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Camping, Lodge
Other reviews about World Expeditions:Write a review
- Cherie Vernon's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent...ational guidance, knowledge, catering, care, patience and laughs. As World Expeditions Tour Guides I couldn't rate you highly enough. Thanks for making our... Read more
- Ross Dearden's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentIn May we did the 14 day Larapinta end to end with World Expeditions and couldn't have been happier. The tour guides Ange and Peter were g... Read more
- Ian Fredericks's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat an incredible experience! Our guides Jordie and Ange were just brilliant; the food these guys came up with in the m... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Walk Mt Mitchell Plateau - 13KM
- Day 2: River Loop 6.5 km
- Day 3: Explore Spicers Peak - 15km
- Day 4: Departure day.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Scenic Rim Walk
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Brisbane4 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Brisbane7 seats left$68USD $1,622Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Brisbane4 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Brisbane9 seats left$68USD $1,622Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Brisbane4 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Brisbane0 seats left$68USD $1,622Based on Twin ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Brisbane4 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Brisbane7 seats left$68USD $1,622Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Brisbane4 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Brisbane6 seats left$68USD $1,622Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJul 12, 2018from Brisbane4 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Brisbane10+ seats left$68USD $1,622Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from Brisbane4 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Brisbane8 seats left$68USD $1,622Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Brisbane4 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Brisbane7 seats left$68USD $1,622Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from Brisbane4 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Brisbane10+ seats left$68USD $1,622Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayAug 9, 2018from Brisbane4 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Brisbane10+ seats left$68USD $1,622Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Brisbane.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 31 July 2018 the full payment of $1,622 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1622 for Scenic Rim Walk, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 162 km.
- Brisbane (Australia)
- 81 km
- Oaky Creek (Australia)
- 81 km
- Brisbane (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,622 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 817 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Scenic Rim Walk via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,812 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours