Scenic Rim Walk
- Our saving
- US $ 1,639
- +1 Destinations
- Australia East Coast
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Camping, Lodge
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking
Other reviews about World Expeditions:Write a review
- Kate Baker's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentMy husband, two children (aged 11 and 13) and myself did the Kakadu Walking Adventure. What an amazing job Pete and Ash ... Read more
- Cherie Vernon's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent...ational guidance, knowledge, catering, care, patience and laughs. As World Expeditions Tour Guides I couldn't rate you highly enough. Thanks for making our... Read more
- Ross Dearden's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentIn May we did the 14 day Larapinta end to end with World Expeditions and couldn't have been happier. The tour guides Ange and Peter were g... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Walk Mt Mitchell Plateau - 13KM
- Day 2: River Loop 6.5 km
- Day 3: Explore Spicers Peak - 15km
- Day 4: Departure day.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
Scenic Rim Walk
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Brisbane4 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Brisbane0 seats left$51USD $1,639Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from Brisbane4 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Brisbane8 seats left$51USD $1,639Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayNov 8, 2018from Brisbane4 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Brisbane7 seats left$51USD $1,639Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayNov 15, 2018from Brisbane4 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to Brisbane0 seats left$51USD $1,639Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from Brisbane4 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to Brisbane0 seats left$51USD $1,639Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayFeb 28, 2019from Brisbane4 DaysSundayMar 3, 2019to Brisbane10+ seats left$51USD $1,639Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMar 7, 2019from Brisbane4 DaysSundayMar 10, 2019to Brisbane10+ seats left$51USD $1,639Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMar 14, 2019from Brisbane4 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to Brisbane10+ seats left$51USD $1,639Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMar 21, 2019from Brisbane4 DaysSundayMar 24, 2019to Brisbane10+ seats left$51USD $1,639Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMar 28, 2019from Brisbane4 DaysSundayMar 31, 2019to Brisbane10+ seats left$51USD $1,639Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Brisbane.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 December 2018 the full payment of $1,639 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1639 for Scenic Rim Walk, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Brisbane (Australia)
- 81 km
- Oaky Creek (Australia)
- 81 km
- Brisbane (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,639 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 949 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 69 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Scenic Rim Walk via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3,180 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours