Amazing Spain & Portugal
- Our saving
- US $ 885
- Explore Madrid's sites
- Visit the Alhambra
- Discover Sevilla
- Explore Lisbon's cultural heritage
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- RBRonaldWritten on April 11, 20184.0 - GoodI already left a review. I wanted to say that you should provide an option to book one or two additional hotel days at the beginning and possibly the end at a discount rate. We took an extra day in Madrid for two reasons (1) coming from the US we wanted some time for time difference adjustment (2) you toured madrid but only on a bus and we wanted to visit the world class museums. our room in madrid at the same hotel you booked was 225 euros, probably twice what you paid.Show detailed ratings
- RBRonaldWritten on April 10, 20184.0 - GoodOverall good trip. Good itinerary, great guide, good hotels, very nice group of people. Saw many things on my bucket list. For most venues, time was adequate. But I would have preferred an additional day in Seville, there is way too much to see there for just one day, and fly back from Lisbon, rather than spend the last day just taking a bus from Lisbon to Madrid for 8 hours. I guess I will have to go back for a few days. You did not specify meeting time or person at beginning, had to call you to find out. That would have been helpful. I would have preferred paying the full amount up front rather than local payment, but it was not a problem.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid City Tour, Granada
- Day 3: Granada, Cordoba, Sevilla
- Day 4: Sevilla
- Day 5: Sevilla, Lagos, Lisbon
- Day 6: Lisbon City Tour
- Day 7: Lisbon, Madrid
- Day 8: Madrid
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What hotels are used on this tour?
Here are the 3 and 4 star hotels you would stay at on this tour:
-PRAGA HOTEL - MADRID
-HOTEL ANDALUCIA CENTER - GRANADA
-HOTEL SILKEN AL ANDALUS - SEVILLA
-SANA METROPOLITAN HOTEL - LISBON
Does the bus have a washroom?
Unfortunately the bus doesn't have washrooms, but transport on this tour will be by air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus, and they will make rest stops when necessary.
What time is the check in at the hotel?
You will be able to check in from 1 PM onwards and you will meet the tour leader around 6 PM.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
Amazing Spain & Portugal
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSaturdayNov 17, 2018to Madrid0 seats left$48USD $1,550+ $211 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Madrid8 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$801$1,718-47%USD $917+ $211 Local Payment
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Madrid8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$801$1,718-47%USD $917+ $211 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Madrid8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$773$1,658-47%USD $885+ $211 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Madrid8 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$773$1,658-47%USD $885+ $211 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Madrid8 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$773$1,658-47%USD $885+ $211 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Madrid8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$773$1,658-47%USD $885+ $211 Local Payment
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Madrid8 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$773$1,658-47%USD $885+ $211 Local Payment
- SaturdayNov 9, 2019from Madrid8 DaysSaturdayNov 16, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$773$1,658-47%USD $885+ $211 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $885 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $885 for Amazing Spain & Portugal, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 361 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 131 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 239 km
- Lagos (Portugal)
- 185 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 503 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $885 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Amazing Spain & Portugal via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Amazing Spain & Portugal