Highlights of Spain & Portugal
- Our saving
- US $ 970
- Join us for a city tour of Madrid
- Visit the Alhambra and Granada
- Discover beautiful Sevilla
- Explore Lisbon's history and cuisine
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Travel Talk:Write a review
- Ronald Bass's review about another Travel Talk tour4.0 - GoodI already left a review. I wanted to say that you should provide an option to book one or two additional hotel days at t... Read more
- Ronald Bass's review about another Travel Talk tour4.0 - GoodOverall good trip. Good itinerary, great guide, good hotels, very nice group of people. Saw many things on my bucket lis... Read more
- Alena Romanenko's review about another Travel Talk tour4.0 - GoodOur guide Yavuz was an absolute highlight of the tour: super-informative, fun, and we all felt well-taken care of. We've... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid City Tour, Granada
- Day 3: Granada, Cordoba, Sevilla
- Day 4: Sevilla
- Day 5: Sevilla, Lagos, Lisbon
- Day 6: Lisbon City Tour
- Day 7: Lisbon
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Is this tour strictly for up to 39 year olds?
This trip does not have any age restriction but we remind our passengers that this tour involves lots of walking & most of the passengers are aged between 25 - 40.
If these details work with your travel plans, we will be pleased to welcome you on our tours.
- December 1, 2016
Can a pregnant woman join this tour?
It is really hard to say if this is the right tour for you given the circumstances as every woman is very different even in the same stages of pregnancy. The bus group tours have quite challenging itineraries and even some regular travellers find them quite exhausting. They involve sitting for a longer periods of time and this can be uncomfortable. You also always have to adapt to the group, meaning you can´t really have your own travelling pace. However it is a personal decision and if you would like to go on a tour and you fit to do so, we see no reason not to do it. It might happen that the tour operator will want the doctor´s letter of approval.
- July 1, 2016
Where does the tour start and end?
The tour starts in Madrid and ends in Lisbon.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
Highlights of Spain & Portugal
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Madrid7 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$568$1,538-37%USD $970+ $213 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Madrid7 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$568$1,538-37%USD $970+ $213 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Madrid7 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$568$1,538-37%USD $970+ $213 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Madrid7 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$568$1,538-37%USD $970+ $213 Local Payment
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Madrid7 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$568$1,538-37%USD $970+ $213 Local Payment
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Madrid7 DaysFridayNov 16, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$568$1,538-37%USD $970+ $213 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Lisbon is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $970 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $970 for Highlights of Spain & Portugal, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 361 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 131 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 239 km
- Lagos (Portugal)
- 185 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $970 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Highlights of Spain & Portugal via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours