Berlin to Copenhagen by Bike
- Our saving
- US $ 2,015
- JUST PAY $500 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Jeffrey KILCOIN's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
The tour was an excellent experience. I would entertain similar tours in other countries--the perfect manner to see the true countryside. We rode on highways, local roads, unimproved roads and trails-- a great variety. Jiri and Jindrich were a great... Read more
- Bonnie Blacklock's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
Our Loire bike and barge was a great small group(15) experience albeit a challenge, riding an average of 50km a day for 6 days . Our en-suite cabin on the the Anna Maria IV was larger than expected, comfortable with good luggage storage. Bicycles were in... Read more
- Leona Williams's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
This self guided tour well exceeded my expectations! The food and hospitality were exceptional, accommodation was perfectly suited to our needs and the info provided and route taken were perfect. Already planning my next walking holiday!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Oranienburg
- Day 2: Cycle via canals to Zehdenick or Fürstenberg & surroundings (35-75km/21.5-46.5mi)
- Day 3: To Neustrelitz (45-78km/28-48.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle via the Müritz National Park en route to Waren (65km/40mi)
- Day 5: Cycle through forest to Krakow and Güstrow (45-69km/28-43mi)
- Day 6: Cycle to Rostock (54-78km/33.5-48.5mi)
- Day 7: Continue to Nykøbing/Falster by ferry and bike (40km/25mi)
- Day 8: Cycle across the coast to the Island of Møn (75km/46.5mi)
- Day 9: Cross the bridge to Zealand and continue to Køge (50-69km/31-42.5mi)
- Day 10: Cycle to Copenhagen (43-55km/26.5-34.5mi)
- Day 11: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What's included in the tour price?
*11 nights comfortable hotels and guesthouses on a twin share basis with en suite facilities
*24 speed rental bike with pannier (7 speed on request or if 24 speed fully booked; electric bike available on request - supplement applies)
*ferry from Rostock to Gedser
*admission to the Müritzeum
*luggage transfer to each hotel
*information pack including route notes and maps (1set per room)
How difficult would the Berlin to Copenhagen cycling tour be?
The Berlin to Copenhagen self guided cycle trip is really best suited for a keen and fit cyclist. We grade this trip 4 out of a possible 5 - moderate > challenging. Whilst the terrain is not particularly hilly, in fact some parts are very easy and flat, it is still 10 consecutive days of cycling 30 - 68km per day.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair26th September 2018
Berlin to Copenhagen by Bike
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Oranienburg11 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$84USD $2,015Based on Twin
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Oranienburg11 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$84USD $2,015Based on Twin
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Oranienburg11 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$84USD $2,015Based on Twin
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Oranienburg11 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$84USD $2,015Based on Twin
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Oranienburg11 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$84USD $2,015Based on Twin
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Oranienburg11 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$90USD $2,149Based on Twin
- WednesdayJun 26, 2019from Oranienburg11 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$90USD $2,149Based on Twin
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Oranienburg11 DaysThursdayJul 11, 2019to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$90USD $2,149Based on Twin
- WednesdayJul 3, 2019from Oranienburg11 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$90USD $2,149Based on Twin
- MondayJul 8, 2019from Oranienburg11 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$90USD $2,149Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Denmark. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Oranienburg is the starting point and Copenhagen is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2019 the full payment of $2,015 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2015 for Berlin to Copenhagen by Bike, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Oranienburg (Germany)
- 48 km
- Fürstenberg (Germany)
- 20 km
- Neustrelitz (Germany)
- 20 km
- Müritz National Park (Germany)
- 12 km
- Waren (Germany)
- 45 km
- Güstrow (Germany)
- 32 km
- Rostock (Germany)
- 102 km
- Mon (Denmark)
- 54 km
- Koge (Denmark)
- 34 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,015 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,173 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Berlin to Copenhagen by Bike via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 26,680 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours