Berlin to Copenhagen by Bike
- Our saving
- US $ 1,968
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Ferry
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...reat week with a well balanced mix of activity and relaxation. Thanks UTracks for a great week cycling and cruising on the Danube river. Read more
- Sue Boudakian's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentHave just finished an amazing seven-day UTracks Bike & Boat journey along the Danube with my partner (aka the 'Reluct... Read more
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Oranienburg
- Day 2: Cycle via canals to Zehdenick or Fürstenberg & surroundings (35-65km/21.5-40mi)
- Day 3: To Neustrelitz (45-65km/28-40mi)
- Day 4: Cycle via the Müritz National Park en route to Waren (65km/40mi)
- Day 5: Cycle through forest to Krakow and Güstrow (45-69km/28-43mi)
- Day 6: Cycle to Rostock (49-74km/30.5-46mi)
- Day 7: Continue to Nykøbing/Falster by ferry and bike (40km/25mi)
- Day 8: Cycle across the coast to the Island of Møn (65km/40mi)
- Day 9: Cross the bridge to Zealand and continue to Køge (50-68km/31-42mi)
- Day 10: Cycle to Copenhagen (54km/34mi)
- Day 11: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 1, 2016
What's included in the tour price?
*11 nights comfortable hotels and guesthouses on a twin share basis with en suite facilities
*24 speed rental bike with pannier (7 speed on request or if 24 speed fully booked; electric bike available on request - supplement applies)
*ferry from Rostock to Gedser
*admission to the Müritzeum
*luggage transfer to each hotel
*information pack including route notes and maps (1set per room)
- June 1, 2016
How difficult would the Berlin to Copenhagen cycling tour be?
The Berlin to Copenhagen self guided cycle trip is really best suited for a keen and fit cyclist. We grade this trip 4 out of a possible 5 - moderate > challenging. Whilst the terrain is not particularly hilly, in fact some parts are very easy and flat, it is still 10 consecutive days of cycling 30 - 68km per day.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Berlin to Copenhagen by Bike
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Oranienburg11 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$82USD $1,968Based on Twin Share
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Oranienburg11 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$82USD $1,968Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Oranienburg11 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$82USD $1,968Based on Twin Share
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Oranienburg11 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$82USD $1,968Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from Oranienburg11 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$87USD $2,093Based on Twin Share
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Oranienburg11 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$87USD $2,093Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Oranienburg11 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$87USD $2,093Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Oranienburg11 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$87USD $2,093Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Oranienburg11 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$87USD $2,093Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Oranienburg11 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to CopenhagenOnly 2 seats left$87USD $2,093Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Denmark. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Oranienburg is the starting point and Copenhagen is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $1,968 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1968 for Berlin to Copenhagen by Bike, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Oranienburg (Germany)
- 48 km
- Fürstenberg (Germany)
- 20 km
- Neustrelitz (Germany)
- 20 km
- Müritz National Park (Germany)
- 12 km
- Waren (Germany)
- 45 km
- Güstrow (Germany)
- 32 km
- Rostock (Germany)
- 102 km
- Mon (Denmark)
- 54 km
- Koge (Denmark)
- 34 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,968 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Berlin to Copenhagen by Bike via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours