Athens to Gallipoli
- Our saving
- US $ 1,298
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Rather Poor
- CKCherylWritten on March 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentJust returned from a trip to Egypt with my two adult children. Our tour guide was Shady Anwer who is very knowledgeable and passionate about Egypt and has a wonderful ability to share it with others. The tour was well organized and ran smoothly. It was an amazing trip of a lifetime and his caring personality and sense of humor made it all the more amazing.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens
- Day 2: Athens
- Day 3: Athens,Mykonos
- Day 4: Mykonos
- Day 5: Mykonos, Santorini
- Day 6: Santorini
- Day 7: Santorini, Athens , Istanbul ( By Flight )
- Day 8: Istanbul
- Day 9: Istanbul
- Day 10: Istanbul, Gallipoli
- Day 11: Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamum, Kusadası
- Day 12: Kusadası
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 23, 2015
What is the local payment?
The local payment for Athens to Gallipoli needs to be paid in cash upon arrival at the tour.
The local payment allows you to not pay the full price upfront, but allows you to save up until the tour departs and only pay once you arrive at the tour. At the same time, in case you need to cancel your tour, you wont be required to pay the local payment amount.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
Athens to Gallipoli
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Athens12 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to Kusadasi10+ seats left$760$2,058-37%USD $1,298+ $254 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Athens12 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Kusadasi0 seats left$65USD $2,093+ $254 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Athens12 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to Kusadasi10+ seats left$820$2,218-37%USD $1,399+ $254 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Athens12 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to Kusadasi0 seats left$71USD $2,307+ $254 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Athens12 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Kusadasi10+ seats left$879$2,378-37%USD $1,500+ $254 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Athens12 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to Kusadasi10+ seats left$879$2,378-37%USD $1,500+ $254 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Athens12 DaysWednesdayAug 15, 2018to Kusadasi10+ seats left$879$2,378-37%USD $1,500+ $254 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Athens12 DaysWednesdayAug 22, 2018to Kusadasi10+ seats left$879$2,378-37%USD $1,500+ $254 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Athens12 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to Kusadasi10+ seats left$879$2,378-37%USD $1,500+ $254 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Athens12 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to Kusadasi10+ seats left$820$2,218-37%USD $1,399+ $254 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and Kusadasi is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $1,298 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1298 for Athens to Gallipoli, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 157 km
- Kos (Greece)
- 36 km
- Bodrum (Turkey)
- 461 km
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 205 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 68 km
- Troy (Turkey)
- 122 km
- Pergamum (Turkey)
- 140 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,298 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Athens to Gallipoli via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Athens to Gallipoli