Best of Greece & Turkey
- Our saving
- US $ 1,309
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Rather Poor
- TMTiruWritten on September 17, 20164.5 - ExcellentMy experience in this tour was amazing!. My favourite place were Turkey. Greece was okay, but the tour guides were not so informative and not very helpful when enquiring for my belongings that was left behind Mikonos hotel ( Prescription glasses), they did nothing about it. The tour guide in Turkey was very knowledgeable about the country history, very helpful, informative, and funny who makes our stay more fun and kind. I'd best experience ever. I will definitely book my next trip with traveltalk . Thank you traveltalk!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens
- Day 2: Athens
- Day 3: Athens,Mykonos
- Day 4: Mykonos
- Day 5: Mykonos, Santorini
- Day 6: Santorini
- Day 7: Santorini, Athens , Istanbul ( By Flight )
- Day 8: Istanbul
- Day 9: Istanbul
- Day 10: Istanbul, Gallipoli
- Day 11: Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamum, Kusadası
- Day 12: Kusadası, Ephesus, Fethiye
- Day 13: Fethiye, Saklıkent, Ölüdeniz
- Day 14: Fethiye, Dalyan
- Day 15: Fethiye, Pamukkale
- Day 16: Pamukkale, Cappadocia
- Day 17: Cappadocia
- Day 18: Cappadocia, Ihlara, Istanbul
- Day 19: Istanbul
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
This tour will end after breakfast on the last day of the tour at Ottoman Hotel Imperial in Istanbul. It's now time to say goodbye to your new friends and check-out of the hotel at 11 am. Please be aware the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
- May 1, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of the tour generally starts from Arion Hotel in Athens and as the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. There is an informal meeting planned for the evening at approximately 7 pm so we recommend arriving beforehand so you can meet your group and fellow travellers. After the meeting, there is an optional group dinner you can choose to participate in.
Please note that the joining point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
- May 1, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Unfortunately, airport transfers are not provided by Travel Talk and you will, therefore, have to make your own way from and to the airports.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
Best of Greece & Turkey
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Athens19 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$490$1,798-27%USD $1,309+ $306 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Athens19 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to Istanbul0 seats left$54USD $1,744+ $306 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Athens19 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$506$1,858-27%USD $1,352+ $306 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Athens19 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Istanbul0 seats left$56USD $1,802+ $306 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Athens19 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$523$1,918-27%USD $1,396+ $306 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Athens19 DaysWednesdayAug 15, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$544$1,998-27%USD $1,454+ $306 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Athens19 DaysWednesdayAug 22, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$572$2,098-27%USD $1,527+ $306 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Athens19 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$572$2,098-27%USD $1,527+ $306 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Athens19 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$572$2,098-27%USD $1,527+ $306 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Athens19 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$572$2,098-27%USD $1,527+ $306 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and Istanbul is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $1,309 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1309 for Best of Greece & Turkey, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 157 km
- Kos (Greece)
- 36 km
- Bodrum (Turkey)
- 461 km
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 205 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 68 km
- Troy (Turkey)
- 122 km
- Pergamum (Turkey)
- 140 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,309 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Best of Greece & Turkey via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Greece & Turkey