Best of Greece & Turkey
- Tour Operator:
- Travel Talk
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 59
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Day 1 Athens
- Day 2 Athens
- Day 3 Athens, Mykonos
- Day 4 Mykonos
- Day 5 Mykonos, Santorini
- Day 6 Santorini
- Day 7 Santorini, Athens , Istanbul ( By Flight )
- Day 8 Istanbul
- Day 9 Istanbul
- Day 10 Istanbul, Gallipoli
- Day 11 Gallipoli, Troy, Kusadası
- Day 12 Kusadası, Ephesus, Fethiye
- Day 13 Fethiye, Saklıkent, Ölüdeniz
- Day 14 Fethiye, Dalyan
- Day 15 Fethiye, Pamukkale
- Day 16 Pamukkale, Cappadocia
- Day 17 Cappadocia
- Day 18 Cappadocia, Ihlara, Istanbul
- Day 19 Istanbul
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Travel Talk
At Travel Talk, we have one focus and that is simply to make your trip the experience of a lifetime without breaking the bank. Being avid travellers ourselves, we know what is essential to creating that perfect trip and combine all of these elements in every one of our tours. With fascinating destinations, expert guides, like-minded travellers, premium accommodation and travel – not to mention competitive prices; we strive to tick all the boxes to create the most unique and authentic travelling experiences. Explore exotic destinations filled with wonders as Egypt, Turkey, Jordan, Israel, Russia or India & Nepal. Embrace the authentic culture and otherworldly experiences in Morocco, Iceland and the Balkans. Then meet the warm sun and cool waters of Greece, Croatia, Spain & Portugal. Commemorate the fallen on the ANZAC Day, hit the snowy slopes with Ski Bansko in the winter, and sink a beer at Oktoberfest together with like-minded travellers. Travel Talk group tours are ideal for culture-hungry adventurous travellers chasing the most unique travel stories around the world. Travel Talk guests are not just tourists, but avid travellers. Join us on one of our tours to find out the difference.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Tiru· September 17th, 2016My experience in this tour was amazing!. My favourite place were Turkey. Greece was okay, but the tour guides were not so informative and not very helpful when enquiring for my belongings that was left behind Mikonos hotel ( Prescription glasses), they... Show moreTrip date: September 2016
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday27 May, 2023Wednesday14 Jun, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,662
- -10%Saturday3 Jun, 2023Wednesday21 Jun, 2023English$3,694$3,324
- -10%Saturday10 Jun, 2023Wednesday28 Jun, 2023English$3,694$3,324Only Pay $80 Deposit
- -10%Saturday17 Jun, 2023Wednesday5 Jul, 2023English$3,694$3,324Only Pay $80 Deposit
- Saturday24 Jun, 2023Wednesday12 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,790Only Pay $80 Deposit
- Saturday1 Jul, 2023Wednesday19 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,806Only Pay $80 Deposit
- Saturday8 Jul, 2023Wednesday26 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,806Only Pay $80 Deposit
- Saturday15 Jul, 2023Wednesday2 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,806Only Pay $80 Deposit
- Saturday22 Jul, 2023Wednesday9 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,902Only Pay $80 Deposit
- Saturday29 Jul, 2023Wednesday16 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,902Only Pay $80 Deposit
- Saturday5 Aug, 2023Wednesday23 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,902Only Pay $80 Deposit
- Saturday12 Aug, 2023Wednesday30 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,902Only Pay $80 Deposit
- Saturday19 Aug, 2023Wednesday6 Sep, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,902Only Pay $80 Deposit
- 8 Other Unavailable Departures
- -10%Saturday26 Aug, 2023Wednesday13 Sep, 2023English$3,886$3,4970% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $80 Deposit
- -10%Saturday2 Sep, 2023Wednesday20 Sep, 2023English$3,806$3,4250% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $80 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
This tour will end after breakfast on the last day of the tour at Ottoman Hotel Imperial in Istanbul at approximately 11 am. Please be aware the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
- When and where does the tour start?
The first day of the tour generally starts from Arion Hotel in Athens and as the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. There is, however, an informal meeting planned for the evening at approximately 7 pm so we recommend arriving beforehand so you can meet your group and fellow travellers. After the meeting, there is an optional group dinner you can choose to participate in.
Please note that the joining point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
Travel Talk is unable to provide airport transfers so you will have to make your own way from and to the airports.
- What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Group Dinner in Athens
Delos Island Tour
Quad Biking Tour
Group Dinner in Istanbul
Hot Air Ballooning
Please note that this list is a guideline only and that pricing will be available with your finalised travel documents.
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
A single supplement is available for this tour at an additional cost if you require a private room, please contact our Customer Support team to arrange this.
- Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
The flight from Santorini to Istanbul is included in the tour price.
- Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date, however, after your booking is finalised you will be issued with your final trip documents with your confirmed hotel list. To give you an idea of the type of accommodation TravelTalk uses on this tour, below is a list of the hotels that they generally use, but please be advised that they are subject to change:
Arion Hotel - Athens
Alex Hotel - Mykonos
New Haroula Hotel - Santorini
Ottoman Hotel Imperial - Istanbul
Kolin Hotel - Canakkale
Marina Hotel - Kusadasi
Greenland Hotel - Fethiye
Richmond Therman - Pamukkale
Burcu Kaya Hotel - Cappadocia
Hopefully, this list can give you a better idea of the kind of accommodations you can expect on tour.
- How do we return to Athens at the end of the tour?
As the tour ending point is different from the starting point, you will need to make your own way back to Athens if you have a return flight out of Athens.
- What is the age range?
Generally, Travel Talk's passengers tend to be between the ages of 18 and 39, however, they do welcome more mature travellers who are young at heart and up for a fantastic action-packed time.
Unfortunately, children and young travellers under the age of 18 are not able to join the tour.
Good to Know
- US Dollar
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CGreece and Turkey
- Type EGreece and Turkey
- Type FGreece and Turkey
- Type DGreece
- Type MGreece
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before June 4th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after June 4th, 2023, a minimum payment of $80 is required to confirm your booking with Travel Talk. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Travel Talk" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Travel Talk. Please familiarise yourself with the Travel Talk payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Europe
- Turkey Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Best 3 Weeks Europe Itineraries 2023/2024 (with Reviews)
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Europe from Athens
- Europe Explorer
- 19 days Europe
- From Athens to Istanbul
- Operators in Europe
- Best of Greece & Turkey Tours in Turkey
- Explorer Tours
- Turkey Tours
- Europe Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Historical Tours
- Greece tours
- Turkey tours