Prague to Dresden Guided Cycle
- Our saving
- US $ 1,648
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Prague and end in Dresden! With the bicycle tour Prague to Dresden Guided Cycle, you have a 7 day tour package taking you from Prague to Dresden and through Prague, Czech Republic and 6 other destinations in Europe. Prague to Dresden Guided Cycle includes an expert guide and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- OMOmarWritten on July 9, 20173.5 - GoodAn excellent gentle cycle from Prague to Dresden. The first night is in a beautiful Chateau and the remainder of the nights are in comfortable hotels/penzions.Show detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThanks Omar!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Prague
- Day 2: Cycle to Melnik in the heart of the Bohemian wine growing area (58-70km / 35-42mi)
- Day 3: Cycle via the Terezin fortress to Litomerice (50km/31mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Decin via Strekov Castle (52km/31.7mi)
- Day 5: Cycle across the German border to Bad Schandau (25km / 15.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle past many historic and impressive sights to Dresden (50km / 30mi)
- Day 7: Trip concludes Dresden
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
GuideRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Prague to Dresden Guided Cycle
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Prague7 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Dresden6 seats left$51USD $1,648Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Prague7 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Dresden6 seats left$51USD $1,648Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Prague7 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Dresden6 seats left$51USD $1,648Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Prague7 DaysFridayAug 2, 2019to Dresden6 seats left$51USD $1,648Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Prague7 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to Dresden6 seats left$51USD $1,648Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Prague7 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Dresden6 seats left$51USD $1,648Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Prague7 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Dresden6 seats left$51USD $1,648Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Dresden is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $1,648 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1648 for Prague to Dresden Guided Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 139 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 30 km
- Melnik (Czech Republic)
- 29 km
- Terezin (Czech Republic)
- 3 km
- Litomerice (Czech Republic)
- 27 km
- Decin (Czech Republic)
- 17 km
- Bad Schandau (Germany)
- 33 km
- Dresden (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,648 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Prague to Dresden Guided Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Prague to Dresden Guided Cycle