Prague to Dresden Guided Cycle
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,603
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Prague and end in Dresden! With the bicycle tour Prague to Dresden Guided Cycle, you have a 7 day tour package taking you from Prague to Dresden and through Prague, Czech Republic and 6 other destinations in Europe. Prague to Dresden Guided Cycle includes an expert guide and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- OMOmarWritten on July 9, 20173.5 - GoodAn excellent gentle cycle from Prague to Dresden. The first night is in a beautiful Chateau and the remainder of the nights are in comfortable hotels/penzions.Show detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThanks Omar!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Prague
- Day 2: Cycle to Melnik in the heart of the Bohemian wine growing area (58-70km / 36-43.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle via the fortress of Terezin to Litomerice (52km / 32.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Decin via the old fortress Schreckenstein (or 'horror castle') (52km / 32.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle across the German border to Bad Schandau (25km / 15.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle past many historic and impressive sights to Dresden (48km / 30mi)
- Day 7: Trip concludes Dresden
GuideRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jefferey24th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Prague to Dresden Guided Cycle
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Prague7 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Dresden6 seats left$67USD $1,603Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Prague7 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Dresden6 seats left$67USD $1,603Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Prague7 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Dresden6 seats left$67USD $1,603Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Prague7 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Dresden6 seats left$67USD $1,603Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Prague7 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Dresden6 seats left$67USD $1,603Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Prague7 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Dresden6 seats left$67USD $1,603Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Dresden is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $1,603 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1603 for Prague to Dresden Guided Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 139 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 30 km
- Melnik (Czech Republic)
- 29 km
- Terezin (Czech Republic)
- 3 km
- Litomerice (Czech Republic)
- 27 km
- Decin (Czech Republic)
- 17 km
- Bad Schandau (Germany)
- 33 km
- Dresden (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,603 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Prague to Dresden Guided Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Prague to Dresden Guided Cycle