Prague to Dresden Guided Cycle
- Our saving
- US $ 1,483
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Prague
- Day 2: Cycle to Melnik in the heart of the Bohemian wine growing area (58-70km / 35-42mi)
- Day 3: Cycle via the Terezin fortress to Litomerice (50km/31mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Decin via Strekov Castle (52km/31.7mi)
- Day 5: Cycle across the German border to Bad Schandau (25km / 15.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle past many historic and impressive sights to Dresden (50km / 30mi)
- Day 7: Trip concludes Dresden
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- OMOmarWritten on July 9, 20173.5 - Good
An excellent gentle cycle from Prague to Dresden. The first night is in a beautiful Chateau and the remainder of the nights are in comfortable hotels/penzions.Show detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThanks Omar!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Glenn15th September 2019
Prague to Dresden Guided Cycle
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Prague7 DaysFridayMay 8, 2020to Dresden6 seats left$216$1,699-13%USD $1,483Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Prague7 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to Dresden6 seats left$216$1,699-13%USD $1,483Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from Prague7 DaysFridayJul 3, 2020to Dresden6 seats left$216$1,699-13%USD $1,483Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 25, 2020from Prague7 DaysFridayJul 31, 2020to Dresden6 seats left$216$1,699-13%USD $1,483Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 15, 2020from Prague7 DaysFridayAug 21, 2020to Dresden6 seats left$216$1,699-13%USD $1,483Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 12, 2020from Prague7 DaysFridaySep 18, 2020to Dresden6 seats left$216$1,699-13%USD $1,483Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 26, 2020from Prague7 DaysFridayOct 2, 2020to Dresden6 seats left$216$1,699-13%USD $1,483Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Dresden is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 29 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 29 December 2019, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 30 km
- Melnik (Czech Republic)
- 29 km
- Terezin (Czech Republic)
- 3 km
- Litomerice (Czech Republic)
- 27 km
- Decin (Czech Republic)
- 17 km
- Bad Schandau (Germany)
- 33 km
- Dresden (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,483 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,188 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Prague to Dresden Guided Cycle