Chitwan National Park Adventure 3D/2N (from Kathmandu)
- Tour Operator:
- Bamba Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Kathmandu - Chitwan National Park, Nepal
- Day 2: Chitwan National Park, Nepal
- Day 3: Chitwan National Park - Kathmandu, Nepal
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Bamba Travel
The beginning... bamba started operating with a hop-on hop-off bus service. After trial and error, bamba realised that travellers were very interested in not only being around other backpackers and meeting them, but they also wanted to have the opportunity to travel in local transportation, and have many more interactions with local people. For this reason, bamba decided to create a new way of travelling, called the Flexible Travel Pass. Travellers still have the same flexibility to stay as long as they want in each destination, and create their own itinerary; while at the same time travelling not only in shuttle vans with other backpackers, but also with a mix of local transportation such as Public Buses, Boats, Trains and sometimes flights. The idea behind this is to make sure travellers have the opportunity to travel in exactly the same way as if they were travelling on their own, but much easier and with the reassurance that they make the most out of their travel experience. Today, bamba has grown in size from Paul and Arturo’s original vision to include buses, experiences, guides and support staff in more than 80 countries worldwide! What bamba is today... bamba is the one stop solution for independent travellers in Latin America and around the world. bamba’s purpose is to make independent travel very easy. We help travellers by giving them the opportunity to create their own schedules, choose the route they want to follow and let them stay for as long as they want in each destination. bamba’s objective is to remove language barriers and the bureaucracy of developing countries by acting as an office where travellers can easily contact us, speak in English, make bus bookings, changes to their bus trips, get information on bus schedules, departure points, book day and multi-day trips easily and get information about each destination. We are like a living guidebook, and respond to the real time necessities of the clients. With our help, travellers will spend more time travelling, and less time arranging and figuring out their trip. We are expert world travellers, and we love what we do!Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Overall RatingGood
- RRhiannonAyehKumi· April 28th, 2019I was the only one booked on to these dates. Someone came to collect me from my hotel and take me to the bus which was good as there were a lot of buses. The bus was terrible, all the foreigners were put at the back of the bus and if you asked to move... Show moreBamba Travel commented on this reviewHello Rhiannon, thank you very much for your valuable feedback! We are happy to hear you had a great time! Your comments help us to improve our service to future guests. We would love to host you on another experience. Please have a look at our tours in... Show moreTrip date: April 2019
- CMChris· March 14th, 2019Rainbow Safari Resort was great, lovely central courtyard, quiet, really friendly attentive staff. The walking, bird watching, jeep safari and canoe trip were all excellent. However the bus used to get to Chitwan and back to Kathmandu was awful. It was... Show moreBamba Travel commented on this reviewHi Chris! Thanks for your comment! We are happy to hear you had a great time with our team and using the facilities at Rainbow Safari Resort! Thank you for bringing the issue regarding the transport to our attention so we can continue to improve our... Show moreTrip date: March 2019
- Valerie· March 28th, 2018We had a magical time at Chitwan National Park. Nabin was a brilliant guide, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and very accommodating with all our questions answers and needs met. The team at the Safari Park were very hospitable and we will be back again to... Show moreBamba Travel commented on this reviewHello Valerie, thank you very much for your kind review! We are so happy you had an excellent time! We appreciate your comments this gives us the motivation to keep doing the good work for our travelers. We would love to see you again on another Bamba... Show moreTrip date: March 2018
- KDKimberley· December 14th, 2017Jeep safari was good and I had a really good guide. The accomodation was on the river which means you don't have to go far to see the elephant bathing. The rooms were nice and better than I expected for 2 star, and the staff at the hotel were excellent!Bamba Travel commented on this reviewHi Kimberley! We are so happy you had an excellent time and you had the chance to see elephants close to your accommodation as this is such a beautiful experience! We appreciate your comments and we would love to see you again on another Bamba tour.... Show moreTrip date: December 2017
- GPGregory· August 23rd, 2016Had an amazing time in Chitiwan. The accommodations were very comfortable and situated right on the river for the best views, which included a daily visit of the local rhino and local wild life. If your looking for a peaceful break from the chaos of... Show moreBamba Travel commented on this reviewHi Gregory, Thanks for your feedback and for taking the time to post such a great review! We are very happy to hear that you had a great time with Bamba Experience in Chitwan. We are delighted that you found the accommodations comfortable and... Show moreTrip date: June 2016
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Friday24 Mar, 2023Sunday26 Mar, 2023English$290
- Saturday25 Mar, 2023Monday27 Mar, 2023English$290
- Sunday26 Mar, 2023Tuesday28 Mar, 2023English$290
- Monday27 Mar, 2023Wednesday29 Mar, 2023English$290
- Tuesday28 Mar, 2023Thursday30 Mar, 2023English$290
- Wednesday29 Mar, 2023Friday31 Mar, 2023English$290
- Thursday30 Mar, 2023Saturday1 Apr, 2023English$290
- Friday31 Mar, 2023Sunday2 Apr, 2023English$290
- Saturday1 Apr, 2023Monday3 Apr, 2023English$290
- Sunday2 Apr, 2023Tuesday4 Apr, 2023English$290
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Nepalese RupeeNepal
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CNepal
- Type ENepal
- Type FNepal
- Type DNepal
- Type MNepal
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 week before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Nepal. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before June 19th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after June 19th, 2023, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Bamba Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bamba Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Bamba Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Nepal
- Nepal Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Nepal from Chitwan National Park
- Nepal Active Adventure
- 3 days Nepal
- Operators in Asia
- Chitwan National Park
- Chitwan National Park Adventure 3D/2N (from Kathmandu) Tours in Nepal
- Active Adventure Tours
- Himalaya Mountains Tours
- Chitwan National Park Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Family Tours
- Safari Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Private Tours
- Independent Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Himalaya Mountains
- Chitwan National Park
- Nepal tours