Royal Ascot - Coronation Stakes Day (Friday)
- damien galea's review about another PP Travel tour4.5 - Excellent
I had an absolute ball on this trip. The itinerary is perfectly posed between trips to octoberfest and activities in Austria. The accommodation is so much more appealing than camping and I am so greatfull we took that option. Hannah is a fantastic guide who... Read more
- Marcus's review about another PP Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
First time for four of us travelling to Oktoberfest. We chose the 7 day Austrian Chalet tour and we were not disappointed. The coach travel was long as to be expeceted; but we had plenty of comfort breaks. The chalet itself was great, Simon the host was... Read more
- Gianni Borsato's review about another PP Travel tour4.5 - Excellent
Cannot recommend this tour enough!! It was a good mix between Oktoberfest, various other tourist attractions and Austrian activities. For such a short amount of it seemed to work in together with great ease. The tour guide Hannah is one of the most... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Royal Ascot - Friday's Coronation Stakes Day - 22nd June 2018
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Dennis31st October 2018
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this PP Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Royal Ascot - Coronation Stakes Day (Friday), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and PP Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for PP Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 39 km
- Ascot (England)
- 39 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,329 tours in Europe
- covered by 336 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Royal Ascot - Coronation Stakes Day (Friday) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,531 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours