Cycle the Dolomites to the Adriatic Sea
- Our saving
- US $ 1,187
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Bolzano
- Day 2: Transfer to Brunico then follow the Rienz river to Dobbiaco (30km/18.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle via Cortina to the Cadore Valley (45 or 65km/28 or 40.5mi)
- Day 4: Follow the River Piave to Belluno (45 or 65km/28 or 40.5mi)
- Day 5: On to Valdobbiadene in the heart of the Prosecco region (60km/37mi)
- Day 6: Continue south to the Po Valley and the city of Treviso (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 7: Follow the Sile river to Venice/Mestre (45km/28mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DdavidzskyegroupcomauWritten on July 19, 20194.0 - Good
We completed the trip in early July so weather was very good with only one afternoon of heavy rain. We decided to take the unguided trip and started our journey in Bolzano. The train tickets from Como to Bolzano were very expensive so make sure you book... Read moreShow detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThanks so much for your thoughtful review of the trip. We use Mestre as the last hotel on this trip due to the proximity to the bike trail and the logistics of bike drop off. We also offer the option to not stay in Mestre but instead in Venice. This is an option that some of our travellers choose. We also offer GPS tracks which can be downloaded to your smartphone. Usually the tracks are well marked and the booklet has been well received by our travellers, but we appreciate that you had some concerns and would always welcome specific details of where you found navigating difficult in order to tighten up our directions. Thank you again for your valuable feedback. We are so pleased you enjoyed the experience and hope to welcome you on another great active trip in Europe soon. The team at UTracks.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debbie15th July 2019
Cycle the Dolomites to the Adriatic Sea
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SundayApr 26, 2020from Bolzano8 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to VeniceOnly 2 seats left$12USD $1,187Based on Twin
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Bolzano8 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to VeniceOnly 2 seats left$12USD $1,187Based on Twin
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Bolzano8 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to VeniceOnly 2 seats left$12USD $1,187Based on Twin
- SundayMay 17, 2020from Bolzano8 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to VeniceOnly 2 seats left$12USD $1,187Based on Twin
- SundayMay 24, 2020from Bolzano8 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to VeniceOnly 2 seats left$12USD $1,187Based on Twin
- SundayMay 31, 2020from Bolzano8 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to VeniceOnly 2 seats left$12USD $1,187Based on Twin
- SundayJun 7, 2020from Bolzano8 DaysSundayJun 14, 2020to VeniceOnly 2 seats left$12USD $1,187Based on Twin
- SundayJun 14, 2020from Bolzano8 DaysSundayJun 21, 2020to VeniceOnly 2 seats left$12USD $1,187Based on Twin
- SundayJun 21, 2020from Bolzano8 DaysSundayJun 28, 2020to VeniceOnly 2 seats left$12USD $1,187Based on Twin
- SundayJun 28, 2020from Bolzano8 DaysSundayJul 5, 2020to VeniceOnly 2 seats left$13USD $1,256Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Bolzano is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 4 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 4 February 2020, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Bolzano (Italy)
- 56 km
- Brunico (Italy)
- 23 km
- Dobbiaco (Italy)
- 23 km
- Cortina d’Ampezzo (Italy)
- 22 km
- Calalzo di Cadore (Italy)
- 36 km
- Belluno (Italy)
- 32 km
- Valdobbiadene (Italy)
- 32 km
- Treviso (Italy)
- 19 km
- Mestre (Italy)
- 8 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,187 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,621 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Cycle the Dolomites to the Adriatic Sea