Paris to London by Bike Guided
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,661
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Paris and end in London! With the bicycle tour Paris to London by Bike Guided, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Paris to London and through Paris, France and 8 other destinations in Europe. Paris to London by Bike Guided includes an expert guide and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Ferry
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- G Cheung's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...iers and the self-guided maps and guides provided were easy to follow.UTracks Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent..., well worth a look inside. Luggage transfers worked smoothly. Thanks UTracks for a great first experience self guiding and in the Loire! Read more
- Nicola's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentA tough hike at times, but really great fun. You can beat the experience of hiking around Mt Blanc! So glad I did this ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Paris
- Day 2: Cycle to Cergy (55km/34mi)
- Day 3: Cycle through the Vexin park & picturesque towns to Gisor & surrounds (60km/37mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to the renowned spa town of Forges-les-Eaux (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to Dieppe and ferry to Newhaven in the UK (60km/37mi +ferry)
- Day 6: From Newhaven to East Grinstead via Brighton (55 or 75km/34 or 46.5mi)
- Day 7: Follow the Worth Way to Westminster in London (45km/28mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Danielle6th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Paris to London by Bike Guided
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Paris8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to London6 seats left$69USD $1,661
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Paris8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to London6 seats left$69USD $1,661
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Paris8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to London6 seats left$69USD $1,661
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Paris8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to London6 seats left$69USD $1,661
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Paris8 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to London6 seats left$69USD $1,661
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Paris is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $1,661 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1661 for Paris to London by Bike Guided, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 405 km.
- Paris (France)
- 63 km
- Gisors (France)
- 87 km
- Dieppe (France)
- 122 km
- Newhaven (England)
- 14 km
- Polegate (England)
- 27 km
- Brighton (England)
- 35 km
- East Grinstead (England)
- 12 km
- Crawley (England)
- 44 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,661 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Paris to London by Bike Guided via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,871 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours