Paris to London by Bike Guided
- Our saving
- US $ 1,708
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Ferry
- Travel style
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
- Shaun McMullen's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
Excellent tour that was supplemented by a varied group of hikers who got on well. Great option if you only have a week as it doesn't do the full route. A couple of bus legs.
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
we did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent. transportation of the bags went smoothly. the day hikes have been fantastic, yet some days have been rather long (day 3 (33km) & 4)... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Paris
- Day 2: Cycle to Cergy (55km/34mi)
- Day 3: Cycle through the Vexin park & picturesque towns to Gisor & surrounds (60km/37mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to the renowned spa town of Forges-les-Eaux (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to Dieppe and ferry to Newhaven in the UK (60km/37mi +ferry)
- Day 6: From Newhaven to East Grinstead via Brighton (55 or 75km/34 or 46.5mi)
- Day 7: Follow the Worth Way to Westminster in London (45km/28mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marita14th October 2018
Paris to London by Bike Guided
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Paris8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to London6 seats left$71USD $1,708
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Paris8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to London6 seats left$71USD $1,708
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Paris8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to London6 seats left$71USD $1,708
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Paris8 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to London6 seats left$71USD $1,708
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Paris8 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to London6 seats left$71USD $1,708
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Paris is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 February 2019 the full payment of $1,708 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1708 for Paris to London by Bike Guided, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
- 63 km
- Gisors (France)
- 87 km
- Dieppe (France)
- 122 km
- Newhaven (England)
- 14 km
- Polegate (England)
- 27 km
- Brighton (England)
- 35 km
- East Grinstead (England)
- 12 km
- Crawley (England)
- 44 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,708 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,714 tours in Europe
- covered by 299 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Paris to London by Bike Guided via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,697 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours