Iceland Hike, Bike & Raft
- Hike the Hellisheiði Mountain Range
- Visit the Golden Circle
- Kayak across clear blue waters
- Hike through Thingvellir National Park
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hostel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Mini-coach
- Physical Rating
Start and end in Reykjavik! With the adventure tour Iceland Hike, Bike & Raft, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 4 other destinations in Iceland. Iceland Hike, Bike & Raft is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Sue Kim's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentThe Best of Iceland tour with G Adventures was outstanding! Oliver was an excellent guide: knowledgeable, frie... Read more
- Renee Baggett's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat tour! Iceland is a beautiful country.
- Jess Bisazza's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour facilitated by an amazing guide! Great balance of planned activities and free time to explore. Highly recom... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Reykjavík
- Day 2 Reykjavík/Laugarvatn
- Day 3 Laugarvatn
- Day 4 Laugarvatn (1L)
- Day 5 Laugarvatn
- Day 6 Laugarvatn/Reykjavík (1L)
- Day 7 Reykjavík
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the degree of difficulty of the outdoor excursions?
G Adventures grades this tour 4 out of 5 in terms of physical demands - there will be some high-altitude hiking and potentially strenuous activities.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Iceland Hike, Bike & Raft, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 318 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 49 km
- Gullfoss (Iceland)
- 77 km
- Thorsmork (Iceland)
- 19 km
- Lake Alftavatn (Iceland)
- 133 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 23,010 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours