Moscow to Prague
- US $ 2,029
- Explore Moscow’s palaces, museums & cozy cafes
- Make a wish upon the stebuklas (miracle) tile
- Discover Krakow’s architectural & artistic history
- Wander Prague’s bustling Old Town Square
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Sleeper Train
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- SESineadWritten on September 28, 20182.5 - Average
The tour was in 3 parts. Russia was great and guide (Vasilly) was great. Second leg was poor. Guide spoke no English and outside of getting us from A to B had no interest in us as a group. Made no effort to introduce us to each other which, as a solo... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTucan Travel commented on this reviewHi Sinead, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are so pleased you liked Vasily and Emma and will pass on your comments to the Europe operations department. We are sorry that you were not pleased with your second guide. She is new to Tucan Travel and we have passed on your comments to her manager for review. Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-2: Arrive Moscow
- Day 3: Moscow & Overnight train to Veliky Novgorod
- Day 4: Veliky Novgorod
- Day 5-6: St Petersburg
- Day 7-8: Tallinn
- Day 9-10: Riga
- Day 11-12: Vilnius
- Day 13-14: Warsaw
- Day 15-16: Kraków
- Day 17: Overnight train to Prague
- Day 18-19: Prague
- Day 20: Depart Prague
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Bad by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are transfers included from country to country?
The transport from Moscow to Prague is included on this tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
Moscow to Prague
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Moscow20 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to Prague7 seats leftUSD $2,029+ $305 Local Payment
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Moscow20 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Prague7 seats leftUSD $2,029+ $305 Local Payment
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Moscow20 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Prague7 seats leftUSD $2,069+ $305 Local Payment
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Moscow20 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Prague7 seats leftUSD $2,069+ $305 Local Payment
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Moscow20 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to PragueOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,069+ $305 Local Payment
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Moscow20 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Prague7 seats leftUSD $2,099+ $305 Local Payment
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Moscow20 DaysWednesdayJul 17, 2019to Prague7 seats leftUSD $2,099+ $305 Local Payment
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Moscow20 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to Prague7 seats leftUSD $2,099+ $305 Local Payment
- FridayJul 26, 2019from Moscow20 DaysWednesdayAug 14, 2019to Prague7 seats leftUSD $2,099+ $305 Local Payment
- FridayAug 9, 2019from Moscow20 DaysWednesdayAug 28, 2019to Prague5 seats leftUSD $2,099+ $305 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroEstonia , Latvia and Lithuania
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Moscow is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $140 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 February 2019 the full payment of $2,029 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2029 for Moscow to Prague, but the deposit of $140 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Tucan Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Moscow (Russia)
- 633 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 317 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 280 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 262 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 393 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 252 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 53 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 342 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,029 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,089 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Moscow to Prague via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Moscow to Prague