Wild West from Queenstown - top rated by National Geographic
- Our saving
- US $ 1,164
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Glacier hiking
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Camping, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Adventure, Bicycle, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- PHPernilleWritten on February 5, 20194.5 - Excellent
My only feedback is really the tents, maybe i am spoiled, but would have liked bigger tents as you stay in them every night. I had my own tent, can't imagine being two people in such a small tent.Show detailed ratingsFlying Kiwi commented on this reviewHi Pernille, thank you for your review and feedback it's great to hear you enjoyed your trip. Our tents are 3 person tents but we do only put a maximum of 2 people in each tent (unless you've hired a single tent to yourself as you had) to allow that extra space. We have looked at using larger tents but are mindful to keep them user friendly when putting up and taking down. We take your feedback on board however and will keep on our continued quest to improve :)
- LaurenWritten on January 29, 20195.0 - Excellent
We were skeptical about a group tour, but this was an amazing experience from start to finish. The itinerary was perfect and jam packed with so much natural wonder. Our guides were super passionate about their country and so helpful with planning the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsFlying Kiwi commented on this reviewSo pleased you enjoyed it Lauren and thanks for the recommendation
- LLauraWritten on January 12, 20195.0 - Excellent
I had a great time! The food was great and Genna and Charlene (my guides) did a greay job :)Show detailed ratingsFlying Kiwi commented on this reviewThat's great to hear Laura, pleased you enjoyed your trip :)
- LSLaurenWritten on February 4, 20185.0 - Excellent
Dinner each night was excellent and way exceeded my expectations! Everyday was packed with activities, a good mixture of driving, sightseeing, cycling and relaxing. Our tour guides, Genna and Franki made the tour awesome, they’re a fantastic team with a... Read moreShow detailed ratingsFlying Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks so much lauren and great to hear you had such a good trip - we'll pass your feedback on to Genna and Franki :)
- JMJaneneWritten on December 13, 20165.0 - Excellent
Trip was fantastic. Better than expected. Well organised and operatedShow detailed ratingsFlying Kiwi commented on this reviewthanks Janene and so pleased to hear you enjoyed your trip.
- AFiona McNeishWritten on April 5, 2010
If you want amazing scenery this is the tour for you. I had an awesome time on this tour, but be sure to pack the strongest bug repellent known to mankind (Deet worked) as the west coast seems to be home to the most proloific biters i've ever come... Read moreFlying Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks for the kind words and so pleased to hear you got to enjoy the best of NZ with us. :)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 1: QUEENSTOWN - MOUNT ASPIRING NATIONAL PARK
Start point Corner of Shotover and Camp Street, The Station, Queenstown, Otago Region 9300, New Zealand 14:30
- DAY 2: MOUNT ASPIRING NATIONAL PARK - FOX GLACIER
- DAY 3: FOX GLACIER - OKARITO LAGOON
- DAY 4: OKARITO LAGOON - PAPAROA NATIONAL PARK
- DAY 5: PAPAROA NATIONAL PARK - ABEL TASMAN NATIONAL PARK
- DAY 6: ABEL TASMAN NATIONAL PARK
- DAY 7: ABEL TASMAN NATIONAL PARK
DAY 8: ABEL TASMAN NATIONAL PARK - NELSON/PICTON
End point Outside the, Interislander Ferry Terminal, Auckland St., Picton, Marlborough Region 7281, New Zealand 17:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm looking at potentially doing the Wild West from Queenstown tour. However, I'm allergic to nuts, sesame, and legumes, and wanted to know if there would be access to hospitals nearby in case something happened. Is there hospital access on the tour?
Unless you are able to carry accessible medication, we would suggest looking at a tour in a more populated area. The Wild West is beautiful and (as the name suggests) is a relatively remote location. The Southern Light tour in the South Island also visits remote locations and we cannot guarantee that hospital access will be reliable.
Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria15th March 2019
Wild West from Queenstown - top rated by National Geographic
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Queenstown8 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to Picton4 seats left$47USD $1,164
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Queenstown8 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Picton4 seats left$47USD $1,164
- MondayApr 22, 2019from Queenstown8 DaysMondayApr 29, 2019to Picton4 seats left$47USD $1,164
- SaturdayNov 2, 2019from Queenstown8 DaysSaturdayNov 9, 2019to Picton4 seats left$47USD $1,164
- MondayNov 11, 2019from Queenstown8 DaysMondayNov 18, 2019to Picton4 seats left$47USD $1,164
- WednesdayNov 20, 2019from Queenstown8 DaysWednesdayNov 27, 2019to Picton4 seats left$47USD $1,164
- FridayNov 29, 2019from Queenstown8 DaysFridayDec 6, 2019to Picton4 seats left$47USD $1,164
- SundayDec 8, 2019from Queenstown8 DaysSundayDec 15, 2019to Picton4 seats left$47USD $1,164
- TuesdayDec 17, 2019from Queenstown8 DaysTuesdayDec 24, 2019to Picton4 seats left$47USD $1,164
- ThursdayDec 26, 2019from Queenstown8 DaysThursdayJan 2, 2020to Picton4 seats left$47USD $1,164
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Queenstown is the starting point and Picton is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Flying Kiwi booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 May 2019 the full payment of $1,164 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1164 for Wild West from Queenstown - top rated by National Geographic, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Flying Kiwi will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Flying Kiwi tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 109 km
- Mount Aspiring National Park (New Zealand)
- 102 km
- Fox Glacier (New Zealand)
- 29 km
- Okarito (New Zealand)
- 166 km
- Paparoa National Park (New Zealand)
- 179 km
- Abel Tasman NP (New Zealand)
- 46 km
- Nelson (New Zealand)
- 60 km
- Picton (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,164 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,300 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 83 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Wild West from Queenstown - top rated by National Geographic via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Wild West from Queenstown - top rated by National Geographic