Wild West from Queenstown - top rated by National Geographic
- Our saving
- US $ 865
- Glacier hiking
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Camping, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Bicycle
- Rather Poor
- LSLaurenWritten on February 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentDinner each night was excellent and way exceeded my expectations! Everyday was packed with activities, a good mixture of driving, sightseeing, cycling and relaxing. Our tour guides, Genna and Franki made the tour awesome, they’re a fantastic team with a great spirit and energy!”Show detailed ratingsFlying Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks so much lauren and great to hear you had such a good trip - we'll pass your feedback on to Genna and Franki :)
- JMJaneneWritten on December 13, 20165.0 - ExcellentTrip was fantastic. Better than expected. Well organised and operatedShow detailed ratingsFlying Kiwi commented on this reviewthanks Janene and so pleased to hear you enjoyed your trip.
- AAnonymousWritten on April 5, 2010If you want amazing scenery this is the tour for you. I had an awesome time on this tour, but be sure to pack the strongest bug repellent known to mankind (Deet worked) as the west coast seems to be home to the most proloific biters i've ever come across!!! There are so many highlights from this 9 day tour that its a struggle to tell you waht was best. From humilating myself on karaoke in Macarora to sky diving in Motueka, it was all brilliant. Climbing Fox Glacier was hard work but fabulous, the camp fire at Okarito great fun, and Abel Tasman National Park gave me the best New years Eve i think i have ever had. The guides were great, our driver had fantastic knowledge of the country, and stopped all the time to show us amazing views and waterfalls. The group was brilliant, average age around 30 but there were some older and much younger.Flying Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks for the kind words and so pleased to hear you got to enjoy the best of NZ with us. :)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: QUEENSTOWN - MOUNT ASPIRING NATIONAL PARK
- DAY 2: MOUNT ASPIRING NATIONAL PARK - FOX GLACIER
- DAY 3: FOX GLACIER - OKARITO LAGOON
- DAY 4: OKARITO LAGOON - PAPAROA NATIONAL PARK
- DAY 5: PAPAROA NATIONAL PARK - ABEL TASMAN NATIONAL PARK
- DAY 6: ABEL TASMAN NATIONAL PARK
- DAY 7: ABEL TASMAN NATIONAL PARK
- DAY 8: ABEL TASMAN NATIONAL PARK - NELSON/PICTON
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Flying Kiwi - The Ultimate New Zealand Adventure
- Flying Kiwi New Zealand Tour Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm looking at potentially doing the Wild West from Queenstown tour. However, I'm allergic to nuts, sesame, and legumes, and wanted to know if there would be access to hospitals nearby in case something happened. Is there hospital access on the tour?
Unless you are able to carry accessible medication, we would suggest looking at a tour in a more populated area. The Wild West is beautiful and (as the name suggests) is a relatively remote location. The Southern Light tour in the South Island also visits remote locations and we cannot guarantee that hospital access will be reliable.
Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
Wild West from Queenstown - top rated by National Geographic
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- FridayNov 2, 2018from Queenstown8 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Picton4 seats left$261$1,127-23%USD $865
- SundayNov 11, 2018from Queenstown8 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to Picton4 seats left$261$1,127-23%USD $865
- TuesdayNov 20, 2018from Queenstown8 DaysTuesdayNov 27, 2018to Picton4 seats left$261$1,127-23%USD $865
- ThursdayNov 29, 2018from Queenstown8 DaysThursdayDec 6, 2018to Picton4 seats left$261$1,127-23%USD $865
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Queenstown8 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to Picton4 seats left$45USD $1,082
- MondayDec 17, 2018from Queenstown8 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to Picton4 seats left$45USD $1,082
- WednesdayDec 26, 2018from Queenstown8 DaysWednesdayJan 2, 2019to Picton4 seats left$45USD $1,082
- FridayJan 4, 2019from Queenstown8 DaysFridayJan 11, 2019to Picton4 seats left$45USD $1,082
- SundayJan 13, 2019from Queenstown8 DaysSundayJan 20, 2019to Picton4 seats left$45USD $1,082
- TuesdayJan 22, 2019from Queenstown8 DaysTuesdayJan 29, 2019to Picton4 seats left$45USD $1,082
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Queenstown is the starting point and Picton is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Flying Kiwi booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 November 2018 the full payment of $865 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $865 for Wild West from Queenstown - top rated by National Geographic, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Flying Kiwi will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Flying Kiwi tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 109 km
- Mount Aspiring National Park (New Zealand)
- 102 km
- Fox Glacier (New Zealand)
- 29 km
- Okarito (New Zealand)
- 166 km
- Paparoa National Park (New Zealand)
- 179 km
- Abel Tasman NP (New Zealand)
- 46 km
- Nelson (New Zealand)
- 60 km
- Picton (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $865 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 958 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 67 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Wild West from Queenstown - top rated by National Geographic via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Wild West from Queenstown - top rated by National Geographic