Florida Christmas New Orleans New Year
- Our saving
- US $ 1,968
- Spend your Christmas Day in Key West
- Embrace your inner child in Disney World in Orlando
- Relax and enjoy the warm weather in Destin Beach
- Spend the New Year's Eve in jazz-tastic New Orleans
- Age range
- 18 to 38 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Christmas & New Year, Discovery
- Luisa Eck's review about another Trek America tour5.0 - Excellent
Our Tour Guide was the best!
- Summer's review about another Trek America tour4.5 - Excellent
Great trip! You get to see and do so many impressive things in a short space of time. I was a solo traveller like almost all of the travellers on this trip and met so many new people I will keep in contact with. I travelled in August so the weather was... Read more
- Natika Shelton's review about another Trek America tour5.0 - Excellent
Fantastic tour! Loved every place we visited and our tour guide Mike was informative and happy to answer the heaps of questions we had. Mike went out of his way to cater for all of us, such as shuttle runs to activities, food, etc. Mike was also... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Miami, Key West
- Day 2: Key West
- Day 3: Everglades
- Days 4-5: Orlando
- Day 6: Destin Beach
- Days 7-8: New Orleans
- Day 9: New Orleans
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What form of transport is used during the tour?
This tour uses a van with free wifi, which can carry a maximum capacity of 13 travellers, plus a guide and driver.
What accommodation, if any is included in this tour?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Florida Christmas New Orleans New Year
- MondayDec 24, 2018from Miami9 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to New Orleans9 seats left$61USD $1,968
- TuesdayDec 24, 2019from Miami9 DaysWednesdayJan 1, 2020to New Orleans10+ seats left$63USD $2,046Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Miami is the starting point and New Orleans is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 February 2019 the full payment of $1,968 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1968 for Florida Christmas New Orleans New Year, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Miami (USA)
- 208 km
- Key West (USA)
- 128 km
- Everglades (USA)
- 356 km
- Orlando (USA)
- 452 km
- Panama City (USA)
- 425 km
- New Orleans (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,968 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,876 tours in North America
- covered by 78 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,105 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours