Vancouver & Alaska by Ferry & Rail
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Boat, Local Transport, Private Vehicle, Plane, Ferry
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Nathaniel Scholar's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentOur guide Jon was relaxed and accommodated everyone’s needs on the tour with nothing being a big deal.
- Elizabeth Sutherland's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentThe 2 week camping tour of BC and Alberta was absolutely amazing. Marco was a fantastic guide, great cook, very friendly... Read more
- Natalia Poskrebysheva's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodLoved the tour and our guide was awesome very well organised and fun, adaptive and flexible. Great trip overall with lot... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Vancouver
- Day 2 Vancouver/Port Hardy
- Day 3 Port Hardy/Prince Rupert
- Day 4 Prince Rupert
- Day 5 Prince Rupert/Juneau
- Day 6 Juneau
- Days 7-8 Juneau
- Day 9 Juneau/Seward
- Days 10-11 Seward
- Day 11 Seward/Anchorage
- Day 12 Anchorage/Denali
- Day 13 Denali National Park and Preserve
- Day 14 Denali/Anchorage
- Day 15 Anchorage
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is alcohol included in cruise ship price
Alcohol and meals are not included in the tour price. Please see the section regarding meals below, as per the trip notes for this tour.
'Travelling with G Adventures you experience the vast array of wonderful food that is available out in the world. Meals are not included in the trip price when there is a choice of eating options, to give you the maximum flexibility in deciding where, what and with whom to eat. It also gives you more budgeting flexibility. Your CEO will be able to suggest favourite restaurants during your trip. For all trips, please refer to the meals included and budget information.'
Are meals included in the tour price?
Travelling with G Adventures you experience the vast array of wonderful food that is available out in the world. Meals are not included in the trip price when there is a choice of eating options, to give you the maximum flexibility in deciding where, what and with whom to eat. It also gives you more budgeting flexibility. Your CEO will be able to suggest favourite restaurants during your trip. For all trips, please refer to the meals included and budget information.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note will be given, which contains essential information about your trip - the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
About the countries
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
- Vancouver is the starting point and Anchorage is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Vancouver & Alaska by Ferry & Rail, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 17 km
- Horseshoe Bay (Canada)
- 53 km
- Nanaimo (Canada)
- 308 km
- Port Hardy (Canada)
- 443 km
- Prince Rupert (Canada)
- 510 km
- Juneau (USA)
- 922 km
- Anchorage (USA)
- 126 km
- Seward (USA)
- 126 km
- Anchorage (USA)
- 222 km
- Denali NP (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,808 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 2,106 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours