London to Istanbul by Rail
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 29 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in London and end in Istanbul! With the train & rail tour London to Istanbul by Rail, you have a 25 day tour package taking you through London, England and 16 other destinations in Europe. London to Istanbul by Rail is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Sleeper Train
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Curtis Richardson's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentTrekking Mont Blanc with G Adventures was a great trip. At times it was strenuous but the views were worth ... Read more
- Fiona's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentAmazing trekking through the alps. It was a challenge so be prepared! Our tour leader Diane was AMAZING. Everything was ... Read more
- Brett Warner's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodThis is a once is a lifetime opportunity. Isil was a font of knowledge and was always prepared to assist when and where ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 London
- Day 2 London/Paris (1B)
- Day 3 Paris (1B)
- Day 4 Paris/Lausanne (1B)
- Day 5 Lausanne/Zermatt (1B)
- Day 6 Zermatt/Chur (1B, 1L)
- Day 7 Chur/Munich (1B)
- Day 8 Munich (1B)
- Day 9 Munich/Salzburg (1B)
- Day 10 Salzburg (1B)
- Day 11 Salzburg/Vienna (1B)
- Day 12 Vienna/Budapest (1B)
- Day 13 Budapest
- Day 14 Budapest/Sibiu
- Day 15 Sibiu/Sighișoara
- Day 16 Sighișoara/Braşov (1B)
- Day 17 Braşov (1B)
- Day 18 Braşov/Bucharest (1B)
- Day 19 Bucharest/Veliko Tarnovo (1B)
- Day 20 Veliko Tarnovo (1B)
- Day 21 Veliko Tarnovo/Sofia (1B)
- Day 22 Sofia/Plovdiv (1B)
- Day 23 Plovdiv/Istanbul (1B)
- Day 24 Istanbul
- Day 25 Istanbul (1B)
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Germany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Germany, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Romania and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania and Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Istanbul is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for London to Istanbul by Rail, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,390 km.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 413 km
- Lausanne (Switzerland)
- 102 km
- Zermatt (Switzerland)
- 165 km
- Chur (Switzerland)
- 210 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 18 km
- Dachau (Germany)
- 131 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 251 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours