Romans to Vikings
- Our saving
- US $ 1,929
- Rather Poor
- AAmyWritten on October 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was so much more than what I expected! Our trip leader, chef & bus driver were all so knowledgeable & ridiculously fun/crazy.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Venice, Italy
- Day 2: Venice
- Day 3: Venice to Pula, Croatia via Postojna Cave, Slovenia
- Day 4: Pula
- Day 5: Pula
- Day 6: Pula to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 7: Budapest
- Day 8: Budapest to Kraków, Poland
- Day 9: Kraków
- Day 10: Kraków to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 11: Prague
- Day 12: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 13: Berlin
- Day 14: Berlin to Copenhagen, Denmark
- Day 15: Copenhagen
- Day 16: Copenhagen to Hamburg, Germany
- Day 17: Hamburg to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 18: Amsterdam
- Day 19: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Romans to Vikings covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
Romans to Vikings
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Venice19 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to London9 seats left$96USD $1,929
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Venice19 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to London10+ seats left$102USD $2,039
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Venice19 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to London10+ seats left$107USD $2,149
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Venice19 DaysTuesdayJul 23, 2019to London10+ seats left$107USD $2,149
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Venice19 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to London10+ seats left$107USD $2,149
- FridayJul 19, 2019from Venice19 DaysTuesdayAug 6, 2019to London10+ seats left$107USD $2,149
- FridayJul 26, 2019from Venice19 DaysTuesdayAug 13, 2019to London10+ seats left$107USD $2,149
- FridayAug 9, 2019from Venice19 DaysTuesdayAug 27, 2019to London10+ seats left$107USD $2,149
- FridayAug 16, 2019from Venice19 DaysTuesdaySep 3, 2019to London10+ seats left$102USD $2,039
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Venice19 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to London10+ seats left$102USD $2,039
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany and Denmark. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Venice is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 45 is the maximum group size for Romans to Vikings.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2018 the full payment of $1,929 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1929 for Romans to Vikings, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Venice (Italy)
- 239 km
- Pag (Croatia)
- 460 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 293 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 280 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 355 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 289 km
- Hamburg (Germany)
- 366 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 358 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,929 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Romans to Vikings