- Our saving
- US $ 2,729
- Explore Paris attractions
- Admire the beauty of Swiss Alps
- Visit Jewish district in Krakow
- Enjoy the walking tour of Venice
- Rather Poor
- DanWritten on September 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentMillie is not only knowledgeable but interesting throughoutShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentMillie was incrediable, she was always so enthusiastic about absolutely everything and wanted to make sure everyone was happy all of the time! She offered a lot of advice towards tourists spots, what to do and just everything in general! I wouldn’t change anything about her as a tour guide, she’s 100% unique!Show detailed ratings
- PaigeWritten on September 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentMillie was an excellent trip leader, she always had tips on what to do in each city and gave us information on activities that may need prior booking. She was always full of energy and organised. This was my first tour and it has been one of the best experiences ever thanks to Millie !Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentMillie is truly an incredible tour guide as well as an amazing person. She is full of energy and life. You can tell Millie is so passionate for her job and loves every minute, wherever she may be. If she isn't bouncing off the walls, filling you with good vibes and unique (and unforgettable) suggestions on how to spend your travelling days, she's down the front studying away, ensuring she fills our heads with her knowledge, told in a relatable way. Millie really made every walking/drive tour informative yet still captivating. Couldn't recommend her enough as a tour nor as a friend! Keep exploring Mil!Show detailed ratings
- JJackWhittakerWritten on September 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentMillie was a brilliant tour guide, with even more brilliant knowledge. She had great enthusiasm and energy. I wish her all the best.Show detailed ratings
- SWSallyWritten on November 9, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was above and beyond what i imagined, i would definitely do it all over again. The topdeck team team that was with us throughout were amazing! They all went above and beyond to make our trip the best! The trip was a camping one, which i really enjoyed as it made us feel like a little community. The only problem was the radiators by your feet on the bus, which made the bus a very warm and uncomfortable at times. However this was not the fault of the Tour team.Show detailed ratings
- SHSamWritten on November 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentTrip of a lifetime. Sarah was hands down the best tour leader out of all the leaders we met.Show detailed ratings
- CCamrynWritten on November 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentSarah was absolutely amazing! So fun to be around! Always excited to talk to the whole tour group and interested in learning about each individual person! Amazing knowledge of each city we travelled to and had helpful recommendations to what we should see and where we should eat! Loved having her as our tour guide! Couldn't have asked for anyone better! She is fabulous!Show detailed ratings
- NNickWritten on November 6, 20174.0 - GoodSarah was the greatest guide I could have ever asked for!! She had an extensive knowledge about every place we visited, very fun and up for anything.Show detailed ratings
- JJessicaWritten on November 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentI went on the European Inspired trip, my tour leader was Sarah and she was amazing!!! She was always full of enthusiasm, knowledge about each place, really interacted with each and every one of use, was caring and helpful with any concerns. She wasn’t just a tour leader but she made it feel like a friend was showing you their home city. She really was amazing and made the whole trip for me! I would definitely give her 10/10 in every regard.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence to Rome
- Day 7: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 8: Rome to Venice
- Day 9: Venice
- Day 10: Venice to Pula, Croatia via Postojna Cave, Slovenia
- Day 11: Pula
- Day 12: Pula
- Day 13: Pula to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 14: Budapest
- Day 15: Budapest to Kraków, Poland
- Day 16: Kraków
- Day 17: Kraków to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 18: Prague
- Day 19: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 20: Berlin
- Day 21: Berlin to Copenhagen, Denmark
- Day 22: Copenhagen
- Day 23: Copenhagen to Hamburg, Germany
- Day 24: Hamburg to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 25: Amsterdam
- Day 26: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I was wondering what airport in London to fly into?
You can arrive in any airport in London you prefer, as you will make your own away to the joining hotel. The biggest airport and usually used for international flights is London Heathrow (LHR).
What time do i have to arrive at on Day 1 and what time to schedule a returning flight after the last day?
Please note that the trip leaves London to Paris very early on day 1, so you need to arrive to London at least the day before. If you want to visit London I advise you arrive 2 - 3 days before as this tour does not include sightseeing in London.
On the last day of the tour you will be returning to London in the evening (around 6pm - 9pm depending on traffic). Therefore we always recommend you stay one more night in London and fly out the day after.
What is it like camping with Topdeck?
Usually camping with Topdeck includes two people each tent. And as for showers, there should be facilities in the campsites.
Guides who have led this tour
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- FridayMay 10, 2019from London26 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to London10+ seats left$136USD $2,729
- FridayJun 7, 2019from London26 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to London10+ seats left$145USD $2,909
- FridayJun 21, 2019from London26 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to London10+ seats left$155USD $3,099
- FridayJun 28, 2019from London26 DaysTuesdayJul 23, 2019to London10+ seats left$155USD $3,099
- FridayJul 5, 2019from London26 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to London10+ seats left$155USD $3,099
- FridayJul 12, 2019from London26 DaysTuesdayAug 6, 2019to London10+ seats left$155USD $3,099
- FridayJul 19, 2019from London26 DaysTuesdayAug 13, 2019to London10+ seats left$155USD $3,099
- FridayAug 2, 2019from London26 DaysTuesdayAug 27, 2019to London10+ seats left$155USD $3,099
- FridayAug 9, 2019from London26 DaysTuesdaySep 3, 2019to London10+ seats left$145USD $2,909
- FridayAug 23, 2019from London26 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to London10+ seats left$145USD $2,909
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany and Denmark. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 December 2018 the full payment of $2,729 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2729 for Europe Inspired, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 494 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 401 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 563 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 293 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 280 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,729 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 20 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Inspired