- Our saving
- US $ 2,679
- Explore Paris attractions
- Admire the beauty of Swiss Alps
- Visit Jewish district in Krakow
- Enjoy the walking tour of Venice
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SWSallyWritten on November 9, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was above and beyond what i imagined, i would definitely do it all over again. The topdeck team team that was with us throughout were amazing! They all went above and beyond to make our trip the best! The trip was a camping one, which i really enjoyed as it made us feel like a little community. The only problem was the radiators by your feet on the bus, which made the bus a very warm and uncomfortable at times. However this was not the fault of the Tour team.Show detailed ratings
- SHSamWritten on November 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentTrip of a lifetime. Sarah was hands down the best tour leader out of all the leaders we met.Show detailed ratings
- CCamrynWritten on November 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentSarah was absolutely amazing! So fun to be around! Always excited to talk to the whole tour group and interested in learning about each individual person! Amazing knowledge of each city we travelled to and had helpful recommendations to what we should see and where we should eat! Loved having her as our tour guide! Couldn't have asked for anyone better! She is fabulous!Show detailed ratings
- NNickWritten on November 6, 20174.0 - GoodSarah was the greatest guide I could have ever asked for!! She had an extensive knowledge about every place we visited, very fun and up for anything.Show detailed ratings
- JJessicaWritten on November 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentI went on the European Inspired trip, my tour leader was Sarah and she was amazing!!! She was always full of enthusiasm, knowledge about each place, really interacted with each and every one of use, was caring and helpful with any concerns. She wasn’t just a tour leader but she made it feel like a friend was showing you their home city. She really was amazing and made the whole trip for me! I would definitely give her 10/10 in every regard.Show detailed ratings
- NNelsiweWritten on November 4, 20174.0 - GoodIt was an amazing experience, made easier by our tour guide. When we had free time, he was good with instructions on how to get back to our campsite, he would give more than two mode of transport to use, how to get to that particular pick up point, sometimes even the estimated costo for the particular trip. He showed knowledge in each area(city) of where the fun places, what to see, popular places that are a must visit in an area. Most of all he was approachable, friendly while professional. He made the trip worth it and I'm glad he was the tour guide on that trip, my Europe tour was the best.Show detailed ratings
- TMTianaWritten on October 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had the most amazing trip with topdeck! And seriously it was the crew that made it the best!! Our tour guide jas was so amazing she was so full or information and little surprises along the way. She always new the best places to eat (let’s face it that’s most important) and alway had the answer every question you threw at her. She had a great way of getting information across to us I was able to understand her and she kept it all interesting. usually when it comes to history I get board but I didn’t with her. Sam and Alexis where amazing too. Sam drove the bus extremely well and i always felt safe with him at the wheel. And Alexis food was beyond compare best camp food I’ve ever had! They were all so friendly and great company to keep!! I will always suggest topdeck to my friends the bus and all facilities it had where great!Show detailed ratings
- EEllyseWritten on October 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentOver the month of August this year I spent it travelling all over Europe doing a Topdeck camping tour. Jass, a lovely French Canadian made this trip unforgettable! This girl is funny, entertaining and is able to keep a group of 50 different personalities and ages all together, exploring and living out our dreams. She's inspiring too! I like travel but find it so much easier when on a tour with a great guide and this was the one. Loved that it was camping and we were lucky to have an amazing chief too!Show detailed ratings
- HWHarryWritten on September 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip exceeded all expectations I had before going, met amazing people and saw some even more amazing places. The trip wouldn't have been the same without Sarah I couldn't thank her enough for the trip she gave us, she was amazing. Great accommodation and get bus driver as well, would definitely recommend the trip to friends.Show detailed ratings
- GMGarrickWritten on September 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentWhat a wonderful trip! Such good people amazing places and probably the best tour guide on the planet! Everything was super organized and we knew what we needed to do in order to get around town a few days prior to each location. On top of this Sarah was always so much fun super happy and very approachable. I would say if it wasn't for her the trip wouldn't have been half as enjoyable as it was.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence to Rome
- Day 7: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 8: Rome to Venice
- Day 9: Venice
- Day 10: Venice to Pula, Croatia via Postojna Caves, Slovenia
- Day 11: Pula
- Day 12: Pula
- Day 13: Pula to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 14: Budapest
- Day 15: Budapest to Krakow, Poland
- Day 16: Krakow
- Day 17: Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 18: Prague
- Day 19: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 20: Berlin
- Day 21: Berlin to Copenhagen, Denmark
- Day 22: Copenhagen
- Day 23: Copenhagen to Hamburg, Germany
- Day 24: Hamburg to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 25: Amsterdam
- Day 26: Amstedam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
I was wondering what airport in London to fly into?
You can arrive in any airport in London you prefer, as you will make your own away to the joining hotel. The biggest airport and usually used for international flights is London Heathrow (LHR).
- April 1, 2017
What time do i have to arrive at on Day 1 and what time to schedule a returning flight after the last day?
Please note that the trip leaves London to Paris very early on day 1, so you need to arrive to London at least the day before. If you want to visit London I advise you arrive 2 - 3 days before as this tour does not include sightseeing in London.
On the last day of the tour you will be returning to London in the evening (around 6pm - 9pm depending on traffic). Therefore we always recommend you stay one more night in London and fly out the day after.
- February 1, 2017
What is it like camping with Topdeck?
Usually camping with Topdeck includes two people each tent. And as for showers, there should be facilities in the campsites.
Guides who have led this tour
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- FridayJun 1, 2018from London26 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to London6 seats left$67USD $2,679
- FridayJun 15, 2018from London26 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to London10+ seats left$72USD $2,899
- FridayJun 22, 2018from London26 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to London0 seats left$72USD $2,899
- FridayJun 29, 2018from London26 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$72USD $2,899
- FridayJul 6, 2018from London26 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to London0 seats left$72USD $2,899
- FridayJul 13, 2018from London26 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to London7 seats left$72USD $2,899Book Now Hold my
- FridayJul 20, 2018from London26 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to London0 seats left$72USD $2,899
- FridayJul 27, 2018from London26 DaysTuesdayAug 21, 2018to London10+ seats left$72USD $2,899Instant BookHold my
- FridayAug 3, 2018from London26 DaysTuesdayAug 28, 2018to London0 seats left$72USD $2,899
- FridayAug 10, 2018from London26 DaysTuesdaySep 4, 2018to London10+ seats left$67USD $2,679Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany and Denmark. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 July 2018 the full payment of $2,679 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2679 for Europe Inspired, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 494 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 401 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 563 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 293 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 280 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,679 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Inspired