Mountains & Beaches
- Our saving
- US $ 1,509
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Camping, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- TCTianaWritten on November 6, 20174.5 - Excellentmy experience was even more amazing than i thought it would be! not only did i get see so many amazing places, but h got to meet such incredible people, like my trip leader!Show detailed ratings
- CCourtneyWritten on October 24, 20174.0 - GoodPiotr was a wonderful trip leader. He was very knowledgeable about everywhere we went and had great advice on where to eat etc. He made us feel very comfortable travelling in countries we were unfamiliar with. Piotr was also very friendly, loving and fun. He felt more like a friend than a trip leader. I couldn't recommend him more!Show detailed ratings
- JJoeWritten on October 24, 20174.5 - ExcellentPiotr was the best guide you could ask for. Had the best information and history facts about everywhere we went to and great suggestions for what ever activity we wanted to do. He was a genuine good guy and a pleasure to be around.Show detailed ratings
- SJStephanieWritten on October 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy trip was definitely one to remember! My trip with Jass as our tour guide was one of the best tours I’ve been on. She was so informative and always willing to answer anyone’s questions and also get 100% involved. Being with a French-Canadian tour guide, there was never a dull moment! As well as being an awesome trip leader, Jass also was a great city guide as well. She really knows her stuff. The trip all together was amazing, great sights and great accommodation. I couldn’t recommend this trip and trip leader high enough.Show detailed ratings
- GWGeorgieWritten on September 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentSarah was the most amazing trip leader!! She was so helpful and was the funest person, so cool and easy to get along with! Loved my trip with Sarah!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence to Rome
- Day 7: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 8: Rome to Venice
- Day 9: Venice
- Day 10: Venice to Pula, Croatia via Postojna Caves, Slovenia
- Day 11: Pula
- Day 12: Pula
- Day 13: Pula to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 14: Budapest
- Day 15: Budapest, Hungary
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Is there an age qualification for this trip?
The tour operator Topdeck creates trip itineraries designed exclusively for younger travellers. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with university students and backpackers.
- March 12, 2016
Is all of the camping gear for this tour provided? (tents, mattresses, etc.)
On TopDeck's camping trips, your tent and air mattress will be provided. Camping trips also feature the services of a Topdeck On-Road Chef and each trip carries a spacious cook tent. All cutlery and eating utensils are also supplied.
The only camping equipment you will need to bring is a sleeping bag
- March 1, 2016
What is the mode of transportation? By bus? Also, if we are camping, is all of the gear provided?
Yes. The transportation is by bus.
Guides who have led this tour
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
Mountains & Beaches
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- FridayJun 1, 2018from London15 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Budapest6 seats left$38USD $1,509
- FridayJun 15, 2018from London15 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Budapest7 seats left$39USD $1,569
- FridayJun 22, 2018from London15 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$39USD $1,569
- FridayJun 29, 2018from London15 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$39USD $1,569
- FridayJul 6, 2018from London15 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$39USD $1,569
- FridayJul 13, 2018from London15 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to BudapestOnly 3 seats left$39USD $1,569Book Now Hold my
- FridayJul 20, 2018from London15 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$39USD $1,569
- FridayJul 27, 2018from London15 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to BudapestOnly 1 seat left$39USD $1,569Book Now Hold my
- FridayAug 3, 2018from London15 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$39USD $1,569
- FridayAug 10, 2018from London15 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Budapest8 seats left$38USD $1,509Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- London is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 July 2018 the full payment of $1,509 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1509 for Mountains & Beaches, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 841 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 239 km
- Pag (Croatia)
- 460 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,509 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mountains & Beaches