- Explore the limestone walls of Dubrovnik
- Soak up the culture of Slovenia
- Experience the Renaissance city of Florence
- Enjoy Gondola rides through Venice
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
Other reviews about Topdeck:Write a review
- Alaa Azzouz's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - ExcellentThe boat crew were amazing and the tour gaide ants created awesome atmosphere.. really we had lots of fun and I recomend... Read more
- Matt Maplesden's review about another Topdeck tour4.0 - GoodGreat experience from start to finish. The locations each day were varied and interesting, and Andre's world famous walk... Read more
- averil hodgins's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - ExcellentLoads of fun , great people & amazing guide & crew . Would recommend 2 anyone looking 4 a high energy trip in beautiful ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik
- Day 2: Dubrovnik to Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Day 3: Sarajevo to Hvar, Croatia
- Day 4: Hvar
- Day 5: Hvar to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Day 6: Ljubljana to Venice, Italy via Postojna Caves, Slovenia
- Day 7: Venice
- Day 8: Venice to Florence
- Day 9: Florence to Rome
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara, 63 years old5th October 2018
About the countries
- EuroSlovenia and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Coastal Trail.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Coastal Trail, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 138 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 360 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 183 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 203 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,005 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours