- Our saving
- US $ 1,469
- Explore the limestone walls of Dubrovnik
- Soak up the culture of Slovenia
- Experience the Renaissance city of Florence
- Enjoy Gondola rides through Venice
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Topdeck:Write a review
- Nicki's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - ExcellentPiotr is a born tour guide - his passion and respect for each country's history was evident throughout my whole top deck... Read more
- Trent Shorten's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - ExcellentThe trip exceeded my expectations. Piotr had incredible in depth knowledge into every place we went too and his passion ... Read more
- Lauren's review about another Topdeck tour4.0 - GoodThe trip was amazing! We saw amazing places and met some awesome people along the way. The trip was very well organised ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik
- Day 2: Dubrovnik to Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Day 3: Sarajevo to Hvar, Croatia
- Day 4: Hvar
- Day 5: Hvar to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Day 6: Ljubljana to Venice, Italy via Postojna Caves, Slovenia
- Day 7: Venice
- Day 8: Venice to Florence
- Day 9: Florence to Rome
- Optional Extras
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2016
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Rome6 seats left$37USD $1,469Based on Double
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Rome7 seats left$39USD $1,549Based on Double
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Rome0 seats left$41USD $1,629Based on DoubleSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Rome0 seats left$41USD $1,629Based on DoubleSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSlovenia and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Coastal Trail.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 July 2018 the full payment of $1,469 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1469 for Coastal Trail, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 138 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 360 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 183 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 203 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,469 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours