Venice to Budapest Express
Start in Venice and end in Budapest! With the discovery tour Venice to Budapest Express, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Venice to Budapest and through Venice, Italy and 5 other destinations in Europe. Venice to Budapest Express is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Travel style
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Jess Bisazza's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour facilitated by an amazing guide! Great balance of planned activities and free time to explore. Highly recom... Read more
- Catherine Allott's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodHey is anyone going on the Mediterranean Express trip on 8th September, looking to get to know my fellow travellers a li... Read more
- Carla Mann O'Callaghan's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodIt was a great way to see the highlights of eastern Europe in a very stress free manner!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Venice
- Day 2 Venice/Bled (1B)
- Day 3 Bled (1B)
- Day 4 Bled/Salzburg (1B)
- Day 5 Salzburg/Vienna (1B)
- Day 6 Vienna (1B)
- Day 7 Vienna/Budapest (1B)
- Day 8 Budapest (1B)
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard, 72 years old5th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly , Slovenia and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Venice is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Venice to Budapest Express, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 849 km.
- Venice (Italy)
- 173 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
- 16 km
- Bohinj (Slovenia)
- 16 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
- 179 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 251 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 22,989 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours