Quest To London (18 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,820
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- HHHoney-RoseWritten on December 23, 20164.0 - GoodThis trip was far better than expected! Greg made us all feel so comfortable and made the most of the time we had. Am seriously considering doing another Contiki if Greg is the leader.Show detailed ratings
- LALaurenWritten on December 4, 20164.0 - GoodAn amazing experience! Nihar had a lot of local knowledge which was invaluable and added to the experienceShow detailed ratings
- HHarrisonWritten on September 20, 20165.0 - ExcellentI did an 18 day tour and it was the most amazing experience of my life. Having Greg as our trip manager was the best part - he always knew the best bars/clubs/restaurants/cafes and everything that could make your trip that little bit better and wasn't afraid to come with you.Show detailed ratings
- RSRebeccaWritten on September 20, 20164.5 - ExcellentJust completed quest to London with Greg and Jaoa. Exceeded expectations and more. Greg is not only an amazing person but boy does he take pride in his work and ensures all aboard that pink bus have the best time. He is super organised so there is nothing I had to worry about. Could recommend Greg and contiki enough. Great company and great value for money :)Show detailed ratings
- KKellieWritten on September 20, 20165.0 - ExcellentI spent so long looking into doing a coach trip like this and I'm so glad I decided to travel with contiki. It was an absolutely incredible experience with Greg our tour manager and Joao our bus driver definitely making it worth while. Would 100% recommend to others for a fast paced but amazing trip around Europe while visiting so many iconic destinations.Show detailed ratings
- BABillWritten on July 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentWas the best experience of my life couldn't have asked for a better tour guide. Thank you Greg!Show detailed ratings
- SSWritten on July 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentMost amazing experience! Couldnt have asked for a better tour guide! He made everything so fun and easyShow detailed ratings
- NGNadineWritten on July 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentHad the most amazing trip. The people on tour were truly fabulous, the sights we saw were beautiful and we had the best tour guide ever!!Show detailed ratings
- TBThomasWritten on July 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip was better then I expected, our guide was great, always looking out for us, knowledgeable about where we were going and very friendly and organised always. All up this was one of the best experiences of my lifeShow detailed ratings
- MMustyWritten on July 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe experience I had on my contiki tour was simply mind blowing. I got to explore Europe with some amazing people and a very professional tour guide. Greg makes his work look so seamless. He always satisfied every persons requirements and tried to ensure everyone got the best of everything on the trip. The accommodation in most places was outstanding and the travels on the bus where made entertaining and enjoyable.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Barcelona to Nice
- Day 2: Nice
- Day 3: Nice to Cinque Terre
- Day 4: Cinque Terre to Florence
- Day 5: Florence to Sorrento
- Day 6: Sorrento
- Day 7: Sorrento to Rome
- Day 8: Rome
- Day 9: Rome to Venice
- Day 10: Venice
- Day 11: Venice to Salzburg
- Day 12: Salzburg to Prague
- Day 13: Prague
- Day 14: Prague to Berlin
- Day 15: Berlin
- Day 16: Berlin to Amsterdam
- Day 17: Amsterdam
- Day 18: Depart Amsterdam
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Discovery Plus:see it all & do it all with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki Discoverer
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 23, 2015
What does the food fund cover?
The food fund covers the included meals listed in the what's included section. On these tours you will have food prepared by on-site chefs or your onboard cook. Some meals may also be at local restaurants.
Guides who have led this tour
- "We travel initially to lose ourselves; Then we travel next, to find ourselves. - I am lucky enough to..."
- "Indian born, Filipino raised, Kiwi influenced, Aussie experienced, European roamer...World bound! :D"
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Quest To London (18 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Barcelona19 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to London0 seats left$107USD $2,568+ $300 Food Fund Quest To London
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Barcelona19 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats left$107USD $2,568+ $300 Food Fund Quest To London
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Barcelona19 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to London0 seats left$107USD $2,568+ $300 Food Fund Quest To London
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Barcelona19 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats left$107USD $2,568+ $300 Food Fund Quest To London
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Barcelona19 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to London0 seats left$107USD $2,568+ $300 Food Fund Quest To London
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Barcelona19 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats left$113USD $2,712+ $300 Food Fund Quest To London
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Barcelona19 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to London0 seats left$113USD $2,712+ $300 Food Fund Quest To London
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Barcelona19 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats left$113USD $2,712+ $300 Food Fund Quest To London
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Barcelona19 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to London0 seats left$113USD $2,712+ $300 Food Fund Quest To London
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Barcelona19 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats left$113USD $2,712+ $300 Food Fund Quest To London
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain , France , Italy , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 July 2018 the full payment of $1,820 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1820 for Quest To London (18 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 490 km
- Nice (France)
- 202 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 129 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 434 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 212 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 272 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 280 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,820 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 14 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Quest To London (18 Days)