Quest To London (18 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,774
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on September 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentMegs was an amazing tour guide!! She was full of knowledge about history about everywhere we went as well as always having fun with us! She went above and beyond and was so fantastic Our bus driver Raf was also so fantastic and always catered to our needs!!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 1, 20182.5 - AverageI'd rather not say, there's a pending trial.Show detailed ratings
- HHHoney-RoseWritten on December 23, 20164.0 - GoodThis trip was far better than expected! Greg made us all feel so comfortable and made the most of the time we had. Am seriously considering doing another Contiki if Greg is the leader.Show detailed ratings
- LALaurenWritten on December 4, 20164.0 - GoodAn amazing experience! Nihar had a lot of local knowledge which was invaluable and added to the experienceShow detailed ratings
- HHarrisonWritten on September 20, 20165.0 - ExcellentI did an 18 day tour and it was the most amazing experience of my life. Having Greg as our trip manager was the best part - he always knew the best bars/clubs/restaurants/cafes and everything that could make your trip that little bit better and wasn't afraid to come with you.Show detailed ratings
- RSRebeccaWritten on September 20, 20164.5 - ExcellentJust completed quest to London with Greg and Jaoa. Exceeded expectations and more. Greg is not only an amazing person but boy does he take pride in his work and ensures all aboard that pink bus have the best time. He is super organised so there is nothing I had to worry about. Could recommend Greg and contiki enough. Great company and great value for money :)Show detailed ratings
- KKellieWritten on September 20, 20165.0 - ExcellentI spent so long looking into doing a coach trip like this and I'm so glad I decided to travel with contiki. It was an absolutely incredible experience with Greg our tour manager and Joao our bus driver definitely making it worth while. Would 100% recommend to others for a fast paced but amazing trip around Europe while visiting so many iconic destinations.Show detailed ratings
- BABillWritten on July 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentWas the best experience of my life couldn't have asked for a better tour guide. Thank you Greg!Show detailed ratings
- SSWritten on July 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentMost amazing experience! Couldnt have asked for a better tour guide! He made everything so fun and easyShow detailed ratings
- NGNadineWritten on July 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentHad the most amazing trip. The people on tour were truly fabulous, the sights we saw were beautiful and we had the best tour guide ever!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Barcelona to Nice
- Day 2: Nice incl French Riviera and Monaco
- Day 3: Nice to Cinque Terre
- Day 4: Cinque Terre to Florence via Pisa
- Day 5: Florence to Sorrento
- Day 6: Sorrento incl Capri
- Day 7: Sorrento to Rome via Pompeii
- Day 8: Rome with Vatican City
- Day 9: Rome to Venice via Verona
- Day 10: Venice
- Day 11: Venice to Salzburg
- Day 12: Salzburg to Prague
- Day 13: Prague
- Day 14: Prague to Berlin via Dresden
- Day 15: Berlin
- Day 16: Berlin to Amsterdam
- Day 17: Amsterdam incl Edam
- Day 18: Amsterdam to London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Winter & Ski: hit the slopes with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki Discoverer Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What does the food fund cover?
The food fund covers the included meals listed in the what's included section. On these tours you will have food prepared by on-site chefs or your onboard cook. Some meals may also be at local restaurants.
Guides who have led this tour
- "We travel initially to lose ourselves; Then we travel next, to find ourselves. - I am lucky enough to..."
- "Indian born, Filipino raised, Kiwi influenced, Aussie experienced, European roamer...World bound! :D"
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
Quest To London (18 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- ThursdayNov 8, 2018from Barcelona19 DaysMondayNov 26, 2018to London0 seats left$119USD $2,389+ $310 Food Fund Quest To LondonSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayNov 8, 2018from Barcelona19 DaysMondayNov 26, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats left$119USD $2,389+ $310 Food Fund Quest To LondonSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from Barcelona19 DaysMondayDec 10, 2018to London10+ seats left$119USD $2,389+ $310 Food Fund Quest To London
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from Barcelona19 DaysMondayDec 10, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$119USD $2,389+ $310 Food Fund Quest To London
- ThursdayNov 29, 2018from Barcelona19 DaysMondayDec 17, 2018to London10+ seats left$119USD $2,389+ $310 Food Fund Quest To London
- ThursdayNov 29, 2018from Barcelona19 DaysMondayDec 17, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$119USD $2,389+ $310 Food Fund Quest To London
- ThursdayDec 20, 2018from Barcelona19 DaysMondayJan 7, 2019to London10+ seats left$123USD $2,455+ $310 Food Fund Quest To London
- ThursdayDec 20, 2018from Barcelona19 DaysMondayJan 7, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$123USD $2,455+ $310 Food Fund Quest To London
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from Barcelona19 DaysMondayJan 14, 2019to London7 seats left$123USD $2,455+ $310 Food Fund Quest To London
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from Barcelona19 DaysMondayJan 14, 2019to Amsterdam7 seats left$123USD $2,455+ $310 Food Fund Quest To London
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain , France , Italy , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 December 2018 the full payment of $1,774 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1774 for Quest To London (18 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 490 km
- Nice (France)
- 202 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 129 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 434 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 212 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 272 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 280 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,774 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 14 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Quest To London (18 Days)