Quest To Rome (16 Days)
- US $ 1,570
- Rather Poor
- EMEmilyWritten on February 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an amazing time; tour manager Britt was stupendous. Included in the trip were small stops in towns not listed on the itinerary, so you really can experience the places you visit a bit deeper than just the typical tourist experience. Highly recommended... Read more
- KKateWritten on September 29, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Greg was a great tour guide! He has a genuine passion for what he does. I had Greg as a tour guide when i did the 'Quest to Rome' trip with Contiki, Greg was always down for a good time and always provided great insights into each city we visited. Along... Read more
- LPLeahWritten on September 22, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have nothing but positive things to say about the contiki trip! Our tour guide Greg was absolutely amazing! I've been on several tours with other companies and Greg was by far the best tour guide I've ever had! He engages with everyone each day, making... Read more
- RWRachelWritten on September 22, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This your had it all! Greg was amazing from start to finish. Organised everyday, told us exactly what was happening, gave ideas on what to do and where to go. Greg was friendly and very approachable and made everyone feel like family.
- CChrisWritten on September 19, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had an absolute blast on my tour with Greg, he was very organised and was always up for a drink! He knew a lot about all the cities we visited and could answer any questions we had about something. Would highly recommend going in a tour with him
- AKAnnaWritten on September 19, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My Contiki tour was more than I expected thanks to our uber cool travel manager Greg. Greg was super organized and knowledgeable about all countries we visited! The environment he created was very warm and friendly!!! Greg simply is a super star at what he... Read more
- LLisaWritten on July 13, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Our tour guide, Greg, was an absolute gem. He always made sure to try and get to know each person who was on the tour. He didn't play favorites and he made sure to try and have everyone in on the good time. He tailored the trip to most people's needs. He... Read more
- CClaireWritten on July 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was amazing as it exceeded my expectations with the level of history knowledge and coverage and especially gregs advice of places to go within each stop over !!
- KRKatiaWritten on July 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Greg was the best guide I could ever ask for! He was knowledgeable, hilarious, caring and all the right kinds of crazy to put up with a bus of young adults for 16 days without going insane. He always did his best to accomodate everyone's requests and make... Read more
- JJessieWritten on May 28, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Grant was an amazing tour guide who had all the answers and if he didn't he would find it out. He did everything he could to make the trip enjoyable and everything we had wished for. He also joined in all the fun. My trip was amazing thanks to Grant
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Bordeaux
- Day 4: Bordeaux to San Sebastian via Saint John de-Luz
- Day 5: San Sebastian
- Day 6: San Sebastian to Barcelona via Zaragoza
- Day 7: Barcelona
- Day 8: Barcelona to Nice
- Day 9: Nice incl French Riviera and Monaco
- Day 10: Nice to Cinque Terre
- Day 11: Cinque Terre to Florence via Pisa
- Day 12: Florence to Sorrento
- Day 13: Sorrento incl Capri
- Day 14: Sorrento to Rome via Pompeii
- Day 15: Rome with Vatican City
- Day 16: Depart Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Winter & Ski: hit the slopes with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki Discoverer Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I was wondering what the accommodation in each stop over is like?
The accommodation is based on staying 11 nights in hostels and 4 nights in hotels.
Is it possible to get a list of names of hostels?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
What does the food fund cover?
The food fund covers the included meals listed in the what's included section. On these tours you will have food prepared by on-site chefs or your onboard cook. Some meals may also be at local restaurants.
Guides who have led this tour
- "We travel initially to lose ourselves; Then we travel next, to find ourselves. - I am lucky enough to..."
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- John16th December 2018
Quest To Rome (16 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- ThursdayFeb 7, 2019from London17 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,945+ $330 Food Fund Quest To Rome
- ThursdayFeb 28, 2019from London17 DaysSaturdayMar 16, 2019to Rome8 seats leftUSD $1,945+ $330 Food Fund Quest To Rome
- ThursdayMar 14, 2019from London17 DaysSaturdayMar 30, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,945+ $330 Food Fund Quest To Rome
- ThursdayMar 28, 2019from London17 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $2,179+ $270 Food Fund Quest To Rome
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from London17 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,179+ $270 Food Fund Quest To Rome
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from London17 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Rome8 seats leftUSD $2,405+ $270 Food Fund Quest To Rome
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from London17 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Rome7 seats leftUSD $2,405+ $270 Food Fund Quest To Rome
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from London17 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Rome8 seats leftUSD $2,550+ $270 Food Fund Quest To Rome
- ThursdayMay 23, 2019from London17 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $2,550+ $270 Food Fund Quest To Rome
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from London17 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,550+ $270 Food Fund Quest To Rome
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 March 2019 the full payment of $1,570 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1570 for Quest To Rome (16 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 500 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 203 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 403 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 490 km
- Nice (France)
- 202 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 129 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 434 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 212 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,570 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,187 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Quest To Rome (16 Days)