Quest To Rome (16 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,569
- Fill up on tapas and toast to Gaudi's beautiful Barcelona
- Take your breath away at colourful Cinque Terre
- Walk in the footsteps of mighty gladiators in Rome
- Tick off your bucket list with a gondola ride in Venice
- Spend your day exploring fairytale castles in Prague
- Enjoy a smorgasbord of partying and visit the Berlin Wall
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Bordeaux
- Day 4: Bordeaux to San Sebastian via Saint Jean de-Luz
- Day 5: San Sebastian
- Day 6: San Sebastian to Barcelona via Zaragoza
- Day 7: Barcelona
- Day 8: Barcelona to Nice
- Day 9: Nice including French Riviera and Monaco
- Day 10: Nice to Cinque Terre
- Day 11: Cinque Terre to Florence via Pisa
- Day 12: Florence to Sorrento
- Day 13: Sorrento
- Day 14: Sorrento to Rome via Pompeii
- Day 15: Rome
- Day 16: Depart Rome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- LLindseyAllgeyerWritten on June 19, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I loved my tour guide Rémi, he was very informative and answered all of our questions. If he didn’t know the answer, he’s do his research and would eventually get back to us. My group of friends and I left the group after Rome and went to other parts of... Read more
- VVanessaklawitterWritten on May 12, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Remi did an excellent job. He was always available for questions and guidance. He was super helpful and made sure to keep everyone safe. He gave us suggestions to do in our free time and even researched the nearest doctors around if we felt sick. He went... Read more
- NNicolacosmannWritten on May 12, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The most caring and positive tour guide, my first experience with contiki was completely made by remi’s attitude and hard work ethic, would absolutely recommend a contiki to others with him, cheers Remi!
- AAmeliawalkerWritten on May 11, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Remi was an amazing trip manager. He’s so on top of things, he has everything planned and he helps you figure out transportation or places to go for good food! He was very professional while maintaining a great and funny personality. Definitely made the... Read more
- JJasmineHassanWritten on May 11, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trip of a lifetime! I had an excellent guide that went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a fun and safe trip! Highly recommend to anyone that wants to explore, have fun and meet new people!
- EMEmilyWritten on February 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an amazing time; tour manager Britt was stupendous. Included in the trip were small stops in towns not listed on the itinerary, so you really can experience the places you visit a bit deeper than just the typical tourist experience. Highly recommended... Read more
- KKateWritten on September 29, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Greg was a great tour guide! He has a genuine passion for what he does. I had Greg as a tour guide when i did the 'Quest to Rome' trip with Contiki, Greg was always down for a good time and always provided great insights into each city we visited. Along... Read more
- LPLeahWritten on September 22, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have nothing but positive things to say about the contiki trip! Our tour guide Greg was absolutely amazing! I've been on several tours with other companies and Greg was by far the best tour guide I've ever had! He engages with everyone each day, making... Read more
- RWRachelWritten on September 22, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This your had it all! Greg was amazing from start to finish. Organised everyday, told us exactly what was happening, gave ideas on what to do and where to go. Greg was friendly and very approachable and made everyone feel like family.
- CChrisWritten on September 19, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had an absolute blast on my tour with Greg, he was very organised and was always up for a drink! He knew a lot about all the cities we visited and could answer any questions we had about something. Would highly recommend going in a tour with him
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I was wondering what the accommodation in each stop over is like?
The accommodation is based on staying 11 nights in hostels and 4 nights in hotels.
Is it possible to get a list of names of hostels?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
What does the food fund cover?
The food fund covers the included meals listed in the what's included section. On these tours you will have food prepared by on-site chefs or your onboard cook. Some meals may also be at local restaurants.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
- Quest to Rome
- TourRadar presents The Sorrento Peninsula
Guides who have led this tour
- "We travel initially to lose ourselves; Then we travel next, to find ourselves. - I am lucky enough to..."
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Crystal4th July 2019
Quest To Rome (16 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- ThursdayOct 3, 2019from London17 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Rome0 seats left$65USD $2,610+ $270 Food Fund Quest To RomeSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayOct 17, 2019from London17 DaysSaturdayNov 2, 2019to Rome0 seats left$58USD $2,335+ $280 Food Fund Quest To RomeSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayOct 31, 2019from London17 DaysSaturdayNov 16, 2019to Rome8 seats left$58USD $2,335+ $280 Food Fund Quest To Rome
- ThursdayNov 7, 2019from London17 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to Rome7 seats left$54USD $2,179+ $280 Food Fund Quest To Rome
- ThursdayNov 21, 2019from London17 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$54USD $2,179+ $280 Food Fund Quest To Rome
- ThursdayDec 12, 2019from London17 DaysSaturdayDec 28, 2019to Rome9 seats left$54USD $2,179+ $280 Food Fund Quest To Rome
- ThursdayDec 19, 2019from London17 DaysSaturdayJan 4, 2020to Rome7 seats left$56USD $2,255+ $280 Food Fund Quest To Rome
- SaturdayDec 28, 2019from London17 DaysMondayJan 13, 2020to Rome9 seats left$56USD $2,255+ $280 Food Fund Quest To Rome
- ThursdayJan 9, 2020from London17 DaysSaturdayJan 25, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$49USD $1,945+ $280 Food Fund Quest To Rome
- ThursdayJan 16, 2020from London17 DaysSaturdayFeb 1, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$49USD $1,945+ $280 Food Fund Quest To Rome
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 22 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 22 November 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Contiki. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Contiki. Please familiarise yourself with the Contiki payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 500 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 203 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 403 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 490 km
- Nice (France)
- 202 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 129 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 434 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 212 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,569 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,219 tours in Europe
- covered by 554 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 15 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Quest To Rome (16 Days)